Rampant Ribbit Rhetoric

FFF Friday :o)

81 to 88 of 88 messages
27/01/2006 at 15:18
Oooh! I'll let him have a look at that later :o)
27/01/2006 at 15:25
Don't follow the link to the kit suppliers web site..... at least don't look at the prices !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Aparantly it can haul up to 6 people on a 5" guage rail.

Shall I go and buy an anorack and take up rambling!!!
27/01/2006 at 15:37
Shall I assume that getting a proper job won't mean I can stop hanging around on street corners wearing shiny plastic boots and a very short skirt?
27/01/2006 at 15:55
The kit for that one is about £5.5k!!!!!!!! Nah, build it from scratch dontcha!

You can still hang around in........
27/01/2006 at 17:52
Happy thoughts happy thoughts
<rocks on knees holding head in hands>
27/01/2006 at 17:53
Wossup Mercs?
27/01/2006 at 17:58
Ever since I let slip that I had sent my cv in for another job neither my supervisor or boss have spoken to me , I am due an appraisel and think I wont get one if I get the job, I assume they are holding back so as to avoid any pay deal questions or the like. Make matters worse we are getting new server etc in april and apart from courses etc on the hardware we are completly in the dark

happy thoughts happy thoughts
The Evil Pixie    pirate
27/01/2006 at 20:08
today I remembered to call mum and thank her for the flowers she sent tuesday!
not bad going I thought - only what 3-4 days for it to register properly!

Oh and I did a MORI interview! (how sad am I!)

gnome and I may go swimming tomorrow to A get me in the car again and B let him swim but this depends on his ability to let me drive without saying a word for 5mins and also me not panicing!

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
81 to 88 of 88 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.