Reflex Sympathetic Distrophy

...anyone else suffered?

81 to 90 of 90 messages
10/06/2010 at 11:07

I'd love real time feedback too, and my own MRI and my own consultant *sigh*

oh and my own fizzy, 

basically I'd love to be a professional athlete.  But I'm slow and not likely to ever win anything so it's a bit of a pipedream

14/06/2010 at 11:00

http://www.runnersworld.co.uk/members/images/24330/Gallery/leg2.png

14/06/2010 at 11:33

oh wow, that is really clear. 

So, it's not an actual break but the beginning of one?

14/06/2010 at 11:53

Yup....the white spot on the upper middle and top right image, part way up what is the right leg (you are viewing face on)

Think thats clear, look at this beauty.....

http://www.runnersworld.co.uk/members/images/24330/Gallery/Leg.png

14/06/2010 at 11:53
although it doesnt show 'anything obvious'. As one would expect
16/06/2010 at 08:53

Wow, modern technology is fab

How are the legs feeling in general though?

16/06/2010 at 11:05

Fine I think shims.

Certainly the one area (whiere the SF is) which did feel odd when I poked it etc (but wasnt where the real pain was when I ran) doesnt hurt now. SO thats good.

Clearly that doesnt mean I am mended though, so wont be rerturning to my semi-professional hopscotch career JUST yet!

Have a bit of a cold at the moment - or at least I think so, did think it could be hayfever, but no runny nose, scratchy eyes just sore throat, and fuzzy head.

Modern tech is fab.....

16/06/2010 at 11:11

Good, keep up the healing.  Glad to hear that you're not going to go and do a D2D on me.

Hope the hayfever and or cold goes soon.  I hate that feeling.  

It's always good to get the cold at the time of the injury though.   Get it all out the way in one go.

16/06/2010 at 11:21

Ha, no as I said to FB I have more between my ears than her....not much, but know that I need to be careful. Ironically, when first diagnosed, I was too careful which was what caused the RSD.....and this thread - which is now more inane ramblings, mostly between you and me!

I have joined the Lido in town, which if you are ever up this way visiting your sis, I can heartily recommend it. Any developments on the house move you were mulling over some time back?

http://www.sandfordparkslido.org.uk/

Although it is heaving when its sunny and in school holidays.

16/06/2010 at 11:26

ooh update on my sis.... She is on a Greek island with an icecream van

They went out a few weeks ago to make a go of it.  There are no icecream vans on the whole island so they thought, hey, why not be the first.  Most of the tourists are English so hopefully kerching

She is loving it and they also have someone on the island who wants to buy their icecream wholesale in the winter so that is also covered.

I'll miss my visits to Ross though.  It's lovely over that way.  

Our plans for buggering off down that way are on hold at the mo as I'm getting a new job in Lahnden.  We need to improve the bank balance before we can move so we shall see how things go.

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
81 to 90 of 90 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.