rest days...too restful???

there's just no stopping a hungry runner

6 messages
19/12/2002 at 19:47
enyone else experiencing this... would have to call it an uncontrollable appetite, it's amazing. i realise the importance of fuelling my running, so on training days i eat A LOT, but it seems that on my easy or rest days even, i still get as hungry, is this natural?

i'm only asking as one of my friends joked that i might have worms lol. so should i be concerned?, not that it strikes me as strange, just one of those things you takea notion to make o post on!

replies to belfast_phil@hotmail.com
19/12/2002 at 20:08
on your rest days you still might needmore energy than your friends for repair, muscle growth etc, plus if youre very active your metabolism will be speeded up overall so if you're otherwise healthy and you're weights steady I wouldn't have thought that it was a problem, but I'm no expert like
19/12/2002 at 21:03
that's ok then, i knew there was no cause for alarm. cheers
19/12/2002 at 23:16
Eating is enjoyable so normally we want to eat not wanting to eat thats not normal
20/12/2002 at 10:56
Just stuff your face, I do whenever I get the opportunity.

You burn extra calories just keeping warm at this time of year.
20/12/2002 at 18:47
If only:(

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
6 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.