Running after an adult circumcision

One for the boys

21 to 37 of 37 messages
26/02/2010 at 07:46

To avoid any delicacy at all are the skins running shorts comfortable for the well endowed?

Also is there anywhere that sells them in the UK... £9 delivery for a £35 pair of pants seems a bit of a cheek!

We did ring the surgery but while we would not be at the bottom of the list it would sadly take some time and risk falling too close to the summer holidays.

Thanks everyone for the good advice. 

26/02/2010 at 10:50

John Lewis website and free delivery on orders over £30 and no I do not work for them.

26/02/2010 at 11:04
"John Lewis website and free delivery on orders over £30"

for a circumcision?? sounds like a bargain.....
26/02/2010 at 11:07
Alice Fisher wrote (see)

To avoid any delicacy at all are the skins running shorts comfortable for the well endowed?

how much did he pay you to post that?

26/02/2010 at 11:07
You're right FB I'll book me and our kid in, do they do bogof in John Lewis?
LIVERBIRD    pirate
26/02/2010 at 11:14

Step into my office - I'll chop em all off for free....

LB's clinic

26/02/2010 at 15:37
...well I was looking at a new pair of trainers
01/03/2010 at 17:27

Alice, having had to suffer this in the past,  took me three weeks to get back into doing any real speedwork.  The rubbing was a "wee" bit painful to say the least.  Dont need Skins, just go for some tight fitting briefs and a pair of shorts.  If it is any consolation, I was churning out PB's about 6 months afterwards, don't know if there was a direct correlation and don't suggest you other guys go for the op on that premise (bloody painful aftercare .

02/03/2010 at 15:22

Thanks MG, I knew someone would have direct experience, rubbing against a no doubt highly sensitive and stitched glans was the major worry.

02/03/2010 at 17:47

Hold the scalpel   there are alternatives...

http://www.norm-uk.org/circumcision_alternative_treatments.html

You don't say why he needs it doing, but I think it's worth reading this link.  It's his decision, but it's a painful operation and as a consequence of the glans being permanently exposed it will become desensitised over time.  Can't see masturbation being as much fun either!!

I have no connection with the website, just have friends who have been through the operation (as babies/children and adults) and wish that they hadn't.

02/03/2010 at 18:00
LOL - a cracking bit of nominative determinism on that norm site

Vice Chairman - Dr Peter BALL

02/03/2010 at 18:18

True phimosis Im afraid and he's one of the 2% for whom steroidal creams did not work, the doctors were very good and did explore every alternative (after pushing) and we were willing to pay and go private in order to get the non-circumcision procedure but the consultant believed that this would not work in our case either.

Odds of 7 in 10,000 of phimosis  sufferers need surgery and he is one of them, It really is rather depressing especially when we know all the risks and the inevitability of even the best outcome. 

02/03/2010 at 18:28

I'm sorry.  I hope the operation goes okay and that that you both get fantastic times in the Marathon

I didn't want to seem like I was interfering, just wanted to make sure you knew the alternative, as many don't...

02/03/2010 at 18:55

Im really glad you put the website up, finding the information tool a long time and this includes everything.

You are right that most dont, had we not looked at the information then they would have went ahead and performed a circumcision without trying anything less damaging first.

If I ever see another topic like this one I'll be putting your site on it, thanks Anonymous one as it really was appreciated I promise.

Edited: 02/03/2010 at 18:55
03/04/2013 at 11:36

well thank god he never went through with it. he would have been uncomfortable for years, possibly the rest of his life until he lost a bunch of sensation on the head of his penis. most people don't know how mutilating circumcision really is. 

seren nos yn canu    pirate
04/04/2013 at 19:07

issac.he did go ahead with it.had no choice according to his partner.......

05/04/2013 at 13:16

http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2004/10/photogalleries/africa_faces2/images/primary/faces_p207.jpg

It's just a piece of skin, any skin can be stretched given enough time.

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
21 to 37 of 37 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.