Severe Leg Muscle Pain

3 messages
12/08/2002 at 10:23
Hi, I have just changed my sneakers which have helped with shin splints, however I have develped a new problem. The muscle on it inside of my lower legs (inbetween the shin and the calf muscle) is causing me great pain. I have never had this before but I actually had to stop running yesterday cause of the pain (and can barely walk today!). I'm unable to find any stretches which help. Can anyone suggest anything?

Much appreciated!
25/10/2002 at 12:31
L-J

Just found your question and wondered if you'd sorted your problem ? If not, the exercises on this site I've used a lot for lower leg problems - I know it sounds cranky but they worked wonders for me!

http://www.califmall.com/footherapy.html
25/10/2002 at 16:02
well, I decided that it might be my shoes, since the pain only started (a while) after I got them. However, have just bought a new pair whilst on holiday visiting my parents. will let you know how I get on, but shall def check out the site.

thanks!

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
3 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.