shin pain

2 messages
14/08/2004 at 21:08
i have had shin pain in my right leg for 3 months now.theres a lump bout 10cm below my knee on the inside of my shin when pressed theres a bit of pain.ive been seeing a phyiso whos been using ultrasound but problem still there.i play football and run on the treadmill at the gym.ive also had some pain in my calf and a burning sensation.please help as im worried
16/08/2004 at 10:03
i had something like this on my left leg and the when i pressed the lump it was very painful! I got a deep run on it to get rid of it! And also had the calf rubbed as this was tight and knotty too! The lump then came out in as a bruise and it has been fine ever since (touch wood). stretch loads and make sure your runners are correct!

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
2 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.