Shoulder Pain

2 messages
16/08/2002 at 14:41
Sheila, Try some light weight training. Hold some weight in your left hand about five lbs (if you don't have weights anything will do). Stand with your arms at your sides. Keep your arm straight and extend it out to your side away from your body until it is level with your shoulders. Do this about five times and then switch arms and repeat a few times. Do at most every other day. This will help strenghten your rotator cuff. Good Luck
Robin
09/09/2002 at 16:01
Hi I started running seriously again in March this year after 12 years out. I'm 45 and have got my basic fitness back and have completed a couple of half marathons, 5k's and 10k's.I need to build my self up to increase my speed. Can anyone help with some weight training tips.I have just started the dreaded effort sessions with the club I'm in. Yours in hope, Pete.

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
2 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.