Sick!

nausia, chest pains

5 messages
14/02/2003 at 21:13
Hi there. ill be 20 in march.
Everythime I run or even jog i feel horrible. I just jogged not even half a block and my own mother said i looked like i had a fever. I've felt like this since 97. I feel like i need to vomit, and my upper chest hurts when i breath.
I dont know what to do. I dont have med insurance so i cant consult a doctor. Any help or advice? anyone know what this could be? ty. Cess
14/02/2003 at 22:13
Are you really 'jogging' or running v fast?
Do you/could you have asthma?
If you are in the UK you can consult a dr without med insurance.

I would get checked out with your GP.

14/02/2003 at 22:16
Could be exercise induced asthma - get to a GP, assuming you're in Britain. If not then I don't know what to suggest - I don't know other countries' medical systems well enough.
15/02/2003 at 08:06
I live in the US. whats a GP?
I dont believe that i have athsma, I dont have a shortness of breath. its almost if i have the complete opposite of a shortness of breath. like if i take a deep breath it hurts and makes me want to cough alot.
15/02/2003 at 10:16
Hello Shaun. It could be a number of different things and it's impossible to speculate on a forum like this. Anyway, I'm no expert so it's not worth me guessing. I think you should see a doctor. Surely, even in the US, there must be a basic level of diagnostic care that is funded for the general public? Is it really not possible for you to see any doctor?

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
5 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.