Sore face

4 messages
13/10/2002 at 11:30
Just wondering if any other runners have this problem or remedies for it...

During a run my face sweat alot and I find after a while it gets sore. I think it is the salt in my sweat that is causing this. I use a moisturiser beforehand but that doesn't seem to help. Does anyone know of any creams that I could use?
13/10/2002 at 14:10
I use vaseline on the sore bits below my eyes, but then again, if it's all over your face you're going to look a bit strange.
13/10/2002 at 16:51
I slather the lower half of my face in yellow soft paraffin (petroleum jelly - basically unbleached Vaseline) when running outdoors in winter. Makes me a bit shiny, but it's a brilliant cheap moisturiser.
13/10/2002 at 17:02
Body Shop do a Face Protector lotion in the skin mechanics for men range. It worked for me last winter

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
4 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.