Sore Hips and Knee

Pains during and after training

1 message
04/01/2011 at 14:13

Hi there

I have been reading a few threads regarding people getting sore hips after their training sessions. My problem is that I am getting quite a sharp pain at the top of my left hip. This can happen during any stage of my training (when I start off, in the middle or towards the end of the session).

I also get a sharp pain under my left knee. It seems to be on the underside of the patella - again on the left hand side of it. I have been advised that I should use an exercise - roll the side of the quad muscle as it may be too tight and my knee is taking the strain.

i am really worried about my hip though and to be honest, I have stopped training in fear that I may be aggrevating the problem.

When I train I basically follow the same 5 mile pattern on the local roads.

Does this sound familiar to anybody else?

Thanks

Robbie

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
1 message
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.