Sore Leg at the Top

Dull Pain on the Bone

3 messages
23/09/2012 at 13:51

I have recently started running but played football for a number of years with noo problems with my at legs, ever, I started running  2 4 mile runs then 10k and a big run of 9 miles on a once a week.  Only recently whilst running a 9 miler I felt a wobble in my leg and since this I have got a sore right leg, right at the top of my right leg on the bone (on outside of leg) at the top.  I dont really feel it until about 6-7 miles during the run and after it, it is not sore when I sit down or walk up or down stairs only when I walk but will completely fade after about 3 days but will resume only running a 9 miler.  It is not swelled and seems more of a constant niggle.  Can someone be able to point me in the right direction, please?

23/09/2012 at 13:52
Stick to 10Ks or see your doctor
24/09/2012 at 14:12

Sports physio may be better than GP. You'll need to pay, though.

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
3 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.