Sports Injury Specialist in London

Any recommendations???

2 messages
10/09/2003 at 13:29

About three weeks ago, towards the end of a long run, I started to get a lot of pain in the upper part of my left leg quads. I took a week off running and applied ice, kept my leg eleveated as much as possible, and just x-trained and did weight training every other day.

Since then I've been trying to get back into my running training but each time I run the pain gradually builds up and becomes pretty unbearable after an hour to ninety minutes. I have the Berlin Marathon coming up in three weeks but, having been forced to cut short my final twenty mile run after ninety minutes, I am now starting to think that there is no way that I will be fit to run it.

As the injury certainly does not seem to be getting better by itself, I am now thinking that I should probably see a sports injury specialist. However, having been a bit disappointed by non-sports injury specialist physiotherapists in the past, I would be very grateful if anyone could recommend someone who specialises in these sort of injuries in the London area (ideally not too far from Docklands)...
10/09/2003 at 13:46
you could try one of these Sports Therapists. Kinda physio but only deals in sports injuries.

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
2 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.
Forum Jump  

RW competitions

RW Forums