sports massage for athletes

massage for athletes

2 messages
08/06/2009 at 13:48

Hi all,

My name is Andrew McKenna, i am an experienced sports and remedial massage practitioner, graduate of human biology and ex-international cross-country runner.  The reason i am posting this message is because i run my own home-based clinic in Rushden, Northamptonshire treating sports injuries, so if you have any muscular/joint complaints then it may be of benefit for you to receive treatment from myself.  My customers often have complaints such as shin splints, tight calves/hamstrings, lower back pain and more.  I also work at a clinic called the nightingale clinic in earls barton, northamptonshire.  I also offer a mobile massage service to people in northamptonshire.  My normal charge is £25 for a 45minute session but will offer anybody who comes to see me £5 off per session up until July 1st 2009.  My mobile number is 07723314903 or email admckenna@yahoo.co.uk, so please give me a call if you wish to arrange for a treatment.  I am very knowledgeable and understand how frustrating any sort of injury can be.

thankyou,

Andrew McKenna

08/06/2009 at 15:03

Andrew, advertising your services on the forum is against the rules.

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
2 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.