Tempur pillows/mattress

anyone tried them?

21 to 24 of 24 messages
31/07/2011 at 19:07
I bought a new pillow last week and it was excellent. I usually suffer from headaches and migraines but since using this pillow I have felt a tremendous difference in my sleep time and feel so much better rested most nights. Highly recommend.
02/08/2011 at 08:26
Re mattresses...we have one which is sprung and memory foam....not so hot as pure memory foam and brilliant. I had problems sleeping for years and now sleep like a log.
oii
02/08/2011 at 11:14
The bf got a new memory foam mattress from ebay that came with two memory foam pillows (not a scooby which make it is). I have a bad lower back and it has helped loads with it! I used to use two pillows and now only use one which has really helped with my previously relentless headaches. As mentioned, it is warm, but i prefer it like that. I found it really comfy straight away but it wook a while for the bf to get used to it. I agree that you need a slatted bottom
16/11/2011 at 22:35
i bought a fabulous tempur mattress from boothsltd.co.uk
helped me recover fromtraining

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
21 to 24 of 24 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.