Terminally Torpid Thread Temporarily Transposed

Thursday's FFF

21 to 25 of 25 messages
23/11/2006 at 21:47
sadly not - still lurgified.

Not too bad as long as I sit quietly, but as soon as I start to do much more than stand I feel really giddy :o(

Driving me nuts - I have all this training to do but I don't think it would be wise to do it
23/11/2006 at 21:55
((Bear))

That doesn't sound good but if you're feeling crook it's best not to push yourself. Better to lose a few days' training now than to push it and make things worse
23/11/2006 at 21:58
yeah, you're right - that's the main reason I'm holding back! Don't want to prolong things.

SOunds like all's going well for you - I know it's frustrating when you used to do more but it's progress :o)
23/11/2006 at 22:06
Not easy to be patient is it?!

Probably shouldn't have run tonight and last night (and almost certainly not for 35 mins tonight) but the fizz said to push things and I need to know how it stands up.
23/11/2006 at 22:33
yeah - always a tricky balance, know what you mean.

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
21 to 25 of 25 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.