The big carbs debate... and I want a six-pack too...

21 to 23 of 23 messages
06/10/2012 at 07:20
Probably not at your age. Sounds more like you need to educate your mum a bit more. Sleeping is not lazy. Lying in bed when you are awake is lazy. Going to bed late and being woken by the alarm is not enough sleep. Any swimming in your training?
06/10/2012 at 14:12

Seriously - read the link I posted - it answers your question on eating after 6..

07/10/2012 at 21:41

TimR- there was, for 7 weeks, I had a short gym membership which has now run out... I was doing it 4-5 times a week, hard intervals or 1 mile swims.

GymAddict I read it- thanks. 

So, hopefully without conflicting what I've already been told- if I want to reduce body fat, is it advisable to not eat anything in the vicinity of a run? How long do I have after eating something for it to burn off rather than being transferred to fat?

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
21 to 23 of 23 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.