The Tape Worm Diet

How Gross!

18 messages
12/03/2013 at 12:12

Folks we all like to look great and most of us like to look slim, but why would  on earth  would you endanger your life and take a tapeworm tablet or put a tapeworm cyst into you mouth to loose weight

seren nos yn canu    pirate
12/03/2013 at 12:17

no link Karen

12/03/2013 at 12:20
12/03/2013 at 12:23

Thank goodness I dewormed my cat

12/03/2013 at 12:28

Is a tapeworm really potentially fatal? 

I'm going to take a guess that the risks of having a pet tapeworm are far less than remaining fat, or having a gastric band etc.

I have occasionally wondered about this very idea, (not for me...  I've never been particularly overweight), but didn't realise it was a "treatment" that is recognised in some way.

12/03/2013 at 12:33

some forms of tapeworm can travel to your brain apparantely...................not sure a  gastric band can.........

a 15ft tape worm in your stomach does not sound very good...........but then neither does a gastric band in your stomach

12/03/2013 at 12:39

Do you know something, 

I've gone right off my plate of Tagliatelle.

12/03/2013 at 12:42

Is the tapeworm good company?? More interesting than my imaginary friend for example? Surely you could discuss your thoughts on what to have for tea etc and then get feedback on your culinary expertise (or otherwise). Can a vegetarian/vegan have a tapeworm? Sounds great to me... will ask at Tesco's if they have any (free range organic of course)

12/03/2013 at 12:54

the worse part for me was that they force feed a cow the tapeworm etc.and then when they are ready they kill the cow and cut it open to get all the tapewroms cysts out.........all done in africa as its illegal in most countries.........

how can they waste cows like that in countries where food is so scarce

12/03/2013 at 12:55

I tried to copy and paste this forum where this lady claims she has 3 girls and the last one is 8 months old.  According to this lady she exercise regularly but she claims that she can't seem to  loose her excess baby fat.

She wants to look good and in shape for her girls and she is thinking of taking Tape Worm pills to  loose the weight.

Damn fool!

Her Forumites are wild and telling her that  she would be putting her life in great danger.

Tape Worm diet/Tablet is illegal and should not be considered as diet!

12/03/2013 at 12:58

its not the africans that are doing it.its the american guy who then sells them for a fortune on the black market to idiots

12/03/2013 at 13:38

So what are the dangers???

• If taken orally as an egg/tablet it could grow up to 20-30 foot in a month

• You need to take medication to help defecate and defecation could be painful and could be a long process may take 2 hours or more.
  • Tape worms may have to be removed by a surgical procedure
  • The Tape worm  does remove vital nutrients from your body which can one to be weak and ill
  • The Tape worm could stunt your growth
  • It can cause severe pain in your abdomen

• The Tape worm could creep out of you bum onto your leg

(I heared that they sneak out of your bum at night)  Just imagine sleeping next to some one and it sneaked out of one person bum and into other person bum! - What a mess

• It is not cheap
  • They could break off and go to the brain causing  seizures/brain demage which could lead to death

JUST DO NOT DO IT.  IT IS NOT WORTH RUINING YOUR LIFE!

12/03/2013 at 13:39
seren nos wrote (see)

its not the africans that are doing it.its the american guy who then sells them for a fortune on the black market to idiots

In Mexico

12/03/2013 at 13:48

Cook your beef/horse meat well.

Yes and your fish you can get tape worms from fish.  Yikes!  I off to see my GP.

12/03/2013 at 13:59
I've missed you over the last week Karen
12/03/2013 at 14:11

I think that you should put this on WW. It ruined my appetite!

12/03/2013 at 14:17
Emmy H wrote (see)

I think that you should put this on WW. It ruined my appetite!

see, the diet works without taking anything. you just watch the videos.

Edited: 12/03/2013 at 14:18
12/03/2013 at 14:40

I enjoyed the first video Karen; particularly the potential tapeworm abuser. "I would do anything", she says... but not eat less or exercise more. I can just imagine someone trying to explain to some poor starving African that in America they have so much food that they cannot help themselves and that maybe the African could make some money providing tapeworms. Maybe someone could 'invent' the Africa diet; a one way ticket to a famine stricken area? Got to be easier and cheaper than having your mouth wired shut?

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
18 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.