Thigh Pain

1 message
Bionic Ironwolf    pirate
26/09/2011 at 11:39

Been suffering on and off for quite a long time with pain in my left inner thigh from the groin on down towards the knee. It ranges from mild to severe depending how much exercise I've done - yesterday I walked and jogged 5km (pretty slowly) and the pain has come back again. Sometimes it's not there but mostly it is, usually after exercise of any sort, even swimming bothers it sometimes, and some days when I stand up the leg will "give: under me. A club mate has had something similar and was told it was a damaged tendon. He had keyhole surgery on it and has returned to regular running without a problem. Anyone else had similar problems, and what was your solution?

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
1 message
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.