Too fat to run now

38,441 to 38,460 of 40,155 messages
24/10/2012 at 21:30
Oh the stewed apples, sultanas and cinnamon sounds lovely. Pass some here please

So RE you worked these poor folks hard then?

Hi Tinribs hope you had a good holiday.

Limper how is your back?
24/10/2012 at 22:47

Bit stiff still Speedy.

Hello Tinribs. Welcome back.

Is it me or is it a bit flippin chilly tonight? Brrrrrr.
  rests cold feet on Tippy 

24/10/2012 at 23:27
Glad you are not too bad Limper. Isn't too chilly up here but I believe it is to come.
25/10/2012 at 18:25
Blooming ells bells your feet are cold Limper
25/10/2012 at 19:03
That was one tough Kettlebells class tonight. I thought I was going to throw up during it. Might be sore tomorrow. Did my weights programme and 5k on the treadmill.
25/10/2012 at 19:39
Well done speedy.
25/10/2012 at 20:05
Ta Tiptoes.
25/10/2012 at 21:55

Well done Speedy.

Cold feet? That's nothing Tippy. Just wait till I snuggle up and put my hands on your back - that'll make you squeal.

How's the shed coming on BTW? Are you selling membership yet?!

You ok Eagle? My hamstrings are sore. Anybody would think I'd been up a few hills recently!!

26/10/2012 at 08:10

Limper the "shed"  is getting there a bit behind due to OH working every weekend at the moment.

However Tippy Lake is virtually finished, need to fire up the boiler and let the water circulate so we can transfer the kiddies next spring.

26/10/2012 at 18:27

Evening all. (remember Dixon of Dock Green?)

My quads are sore. Probably something to do with hitting body pump hard again (I love those squat jumps in the lunge track) and then running home. Could be a chilly long run with Tippy in the morning.

26/10/2012 at 19:10

It's flippin freezing here. I bottled out of running tonight. Somehow I don't mind the cold in daylight but after dark it's just too tedious!

26/10/2012 at 20:37
Evening all. (remembers Dixon of Dock Green)

Fingers crossed but it may be a trip to maternity hospital during the night. Must remember to canx off the body combat at 8.30 tomorrow morning.

It's blooming cold up here too. Winter has arrived
26/10/2012 at 21:46

Good luck Speedy and family.

27/10/2012 at 15:36
Hello all. Nice run with Eagle Airways today. 19 miles of tarmac but good company and some nice sights.
27/10/2012 at 15:42

Blimmin eck boys. That's a good run.
I can't even be bothered to put my PE kit on today. It is so windy down here and bitterly cold. I see absolutely no pleasure in going for a run when it's like this. It would just be miserable.
Now maybe if I had a couple of good looking fellas to chivvy me along...  

Listens out for sounds of squawlling Scottish babies

27/10/2012 at 18:26

This morning's flight on Eagle Airways  went well.   Weather conditions condusive to a smooth flight.  In flight entertainment always guaranteed - could be comedy, dark humour, blue, historical, complete fantasy, or complete BS depending on which button fellow travelers push.  The in flight catering is basic though.  The duck did behave on the flight so minimal turbulence.  One draw back though - no inside toilet onboard. Ticket prices are very reasonable, strip searches at the airport only on request, but no sharp objects allowed on board.

27/10/2012 at 20:32
RE glad you had Tiptoes had a good flight on Eagle Airways....lol

Sorry Limper no sqawlling Scottish bairn yet. It's been a hard few days for her but midwife has said its a very slow labour and she thought he would have arrived by now. Been told its a waiting game
27/10/2012 at 21:28

Speedy - I could pass on a few tips I was given by a medic when awaiting my first baby - but as he was an army medic they aren't really publishable!!!

I've been on one of those Eagle Flights. They are pleasant affairs providing you don't mind carrying your own gear and being hurried along when you'd rather stay still and take in the sights!! Very hospitable staff I must say and quite well turned out!

27/10/2012 at 21:50
Lol Limper. An army medic gave me tips too when I was having my last child but none of them worked. She was still late.

Only time I arranged one of the Eagle flights I missed it
28/10/2012 at 16:04

Bookings on Eagle Airways are now open for the flights to Portsmouth Coastal (marathon), Bramley (20 mile), Heartbreaker (14 mile), Reading (Half).  Booking has closed for the flight to Sodbury - all seats sold.

Well this morning a had a local flight and picked up a lone bird along the way.  On landing was due to do the usual body pump then stretch & tone.  Due to booking error and crap checking in desk staff ended up doing neither.  Hit the gym instead, then went sloe picking.  This afternoon has seen the sloes meet the gin and the sugar, and Mrs E has made two (I can't mention the word before December) cakes for our sons.  Ours will be made next weekend.

Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.