Too fat to run now

38,601 to 38,620 of 40,128 messages
26/11/2012 at 22:31
Hugs for RE ((((())))

Just re read my post it should have said not mentally ready for it. Old age
27/11/2012 at 06:32

Sending you a big squidgy hug Eagle (and you know how big and squidgy my hugs are!). Hope everything is a bit better today.

I am making the brave decision to get a lift in to w*rk this morning - which means there is only one way to get back home tonight... on my feetsies. Eeek!

Well done for your gym class Speedy. Maybe it was better that you didn't know in advance what you were going to get! Will you feel brave enough to book in for another one now?

"Tippy come home"  (wailed in true black n white Lassie movie style).
Hope you're having a lovely restful time though darling. I'm looking forward to a tanned and toned snuggle in a few weeks time! 

27/11/2012 at 18:58

Limper, Tiptoes will have to wait while I go first.

Thanks for your support my friends.

I bailed out of stretch & tone after the run & spin last night, bad case of CBA. Ran home instead and got the dinner ready for Mrs E.  Skinned my left foot doing the spin class - big skinless patch, ouchy.  Went out before w**k for 4 miles of hills to show the little s*d who is boss.  Leftie is going commando now in effort to dry him out.

Keep up with the classes Speedy, they are a great place to meet nice folk.

Oh, I made a batch of my rogan gosht - very tasty it was too.  Luscious, warm and spicy just like me

27/11/2012 at 20:24
RE
How is leftie...
Speedy
Keep up the good work
Limper
How was the return trip from w**k
27/11/2012 at 20:39

Little s#d must be sad because he's weeping. Actually he's not little. I'll give him another run for his money in the morning.

Not many days now until Jane Horrocks accompanies me on long runs.

Get it?

27/11/2012 at 20:42
Ouch to skinned foot. Hope it isn't too bad. Glad you sound bit better today RE.

Limper how was run home then?

Tippy hope you are enjoying yourself.

Unfortunately everyone un the body combat was very young, fit and skinny. Nothing like this ageing overweight grandma. I will go back to it. Just hope I don't look as silly as I feel. Kettlebells on Thursday.
27/11/2012 at 21:33

You are far from silly Speedy. I for one admire you. I imagine any of the young, fit, skinny things who are worthwhile people will also be impressed by your effort. Keep it up girl!

Ouch ouch ouch Eagle. Poor leftie. How do you manage to skin a foot doing spinning though?
I don't get the Jane Horrocks comment???
You are welcome to the first hug. And the third, fifth, seventh. etc. Tippy can have the even numbers!!

My runette home was very nice thank you. Unfortunately it got dark before I was halfway but it was still nice to be outside and not getting drenched or blown away! It did start to get pretty chilly though.

28/11/2012 at 06:28

Here we go again....

Have a good day my lovelies.

28/11/2012 at 14:35
Beware full moon tonight, and no RE I am dressed before you comment...
Just off on my plod.
Speedy show them that age is nothing.
RE , right right left, left
Limper, will settle for evens
28/11/2012 at 18:45

It was a full moon last night on this side of the world. And it was beautiful as it set at 6:30-7am this morning over my hoss fields.

... points snout upwards and howls mournfully ...

28/11/2012 at 18:54

Jane Horrocks - Little Voice.

You know, the one that keeps going on, and on, and on......

giving me support, making me laugh, making me curse, even cry.  Being my friend. 

Mind you, I heard little voice in my ear this morning 'relax, drop the shoulders'. I looked round and he wasn't there.

Edited: 28/11/2012 at 18:55
29/11/2012 at 02:51
RE always got your back (behave)
Lovely full moon here nice cloudless evening, a few coyote's howling.
29/11/2012 at 06:34

That was me you could hear howling Tippy. I like to call it 'singing' but nobody else seems to agree 

Only a few more days and I can open my Advent calander and start bawling out the Christmas tunes. Yippee!!!

Will I now picture Tippy in my minds eye and see Jane Horrocks in a RR vest and with manly legs? Yes I probably will!

29/11/2012 at 13:57

I feel sick having read and unfortunately visualised that.

29/11/2012 at 15:22
RE, be nice. Or I will have to sing 99 bottle standing on the wall on our next run
29/11/2012 at 17:38

You mean AGAIN?

29/11/2012 at 20:30
Thank you for your support folks. I did go to gym tonight. 30 mins on treadmill followed by Kettlebells class. Oh boy it was a circuit class tonight. I couldn't hold a plank for 20 secs far less the 2 mins we had to near the end of the class. My back was killing me.

Limper only a day to go before you can open the advent callander and eat the chocolate. Oh and play all the Christmas songs.

How are you boys? Well I hope?
29/11/2012 at 22:48
Speedy all well here
30/11/2012 at 18:08

Rockin'.

Well done Speedy!

30/11/2012 at 18:47

Well done Speedy.

I might have to sit up until midnight tonight so that I can start on my advent calendar!

Is anyone here a 'Father Ted' fan? I am about as exciteable as Dougal when it comes to opening the calendar doors!

Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.