Too fat to run now

39,221 to 39,240 of 40,139 messages
27/03/2013 at 10:25

Sorry Tips but you are my warm body of choice for putting my cold hands on. RE gets his fair share of groping at the gym!!
Did you have to break the ice before dropping the crocs into Lake Tippy? 
I trust you have heating in the shed?

We have lots of frog spawn at the lily-pad (so potentially lots of frogs to kiss later in the year - hopefully there'll be one prince amongst them). It appears to be in stasis though because of the coldness.

27/03/2013 at 19:28

Who's been grassing me up?

Limper - you can help youself to my buns anytime  - but warm your hands up first please.

I can't help it if all in the same evening: (1) a nice young lady grabs a handful of my butt  whilst I'm in the reception queue at the gym (2) another nice young lady (and gym instructor) helps herself (more than once!) to the same  while we are setting up for body pump class (3) the nice young lady body pump instructor comes in and gives me a big wrap around hug in front of the class .  

27/03/2013 at 22:12
Limper. No ice on lake tippy due to niagra falls keeping water flowing.
I have heating and entertainment in the shed,
Now will someone wake RE up he's dreaming again.
27/03/2013 at 22:19
Evening all. Blooming snow today again. Tis not fun anymore

Long day at work today. Spend nesrly all of it in 3 different meetings. By number 3 I hsd to stiffle the yawns. Ah well off now till Tuesday but Jayden minding tomorrow.

Hopefully off to caravan on Friday if the water thaws out. Seems the water is frozen into all the vans at the moment. Looking forward though to plodding on nice quiet roads.

Dr Fish I am down near Keswick on holiday when your race is. It will be our last day but you have tempted me to enter and meet up. I need to talk hubby into it. Looking at the timings i could do the 10k while he keeps the dogs then he could do the 15k while I keep the dogs. A plan hatches in speedys mind
28/03/2013 at 07:02

Tiptoes - you know it is true!

28/03/2013 at 07:21

Tiptoes wrote (see)

I have heating and entertainment in the shed,

I read Tippy's comment as "I have heating and entertainment in the BED". 

RE - you are a floozy. 

Speedy - good luck with that 10k plan. Go for it!

28/03/2013 at 19:43

Dr Fish likes Speedys plan! A plot is afoot.

28/03/2013 at 20:19
Limper what can I say :-P
28/03/2013 at 20:33

Evening peeps.

What exciting plans for this lovely spring weekend (well, one can hope eh?!).

I've not run since the 10k as my shin has been really sore on impact.  Seemed good in training this morning though - no pain at all  Time to get back on the road

28/03/2013 at 23:08
Evening all.

Dr Fish I am going to put it too him this weekend and if he is ok with it will put in my entry.

Off to the caravan tomorrow till Monday. Only thing is I believe the water might be a bit frozen. Hope not.

Plods and cycles on the agenda.

Glad to hear you are ok Ally.

Oh I like the sound of your shed. Heating and entertainment. Very nice.
29/03/2013 at 07:48

Tippy's shed is clearly nothing like mine... the walls are held in place by the vines that are growing both inside and out and the roof is prevented from falling in by the height of the junk underneath it! There's probably some intersting wildlife in there as well 

It's still freezing down here. Ice on the pond all day.

Glad your leg is feeling better Ally. Good luck with getting back out jogging.

Have a nice weekend Speedy. Hope you've packed your hottie bottle!

29/03/2013 at 10:03

Two freezing hours done at the stables.
Watch out Tippy - I'm heading for your duvet...

29/03/2013 at 10:49

Hi Speedy. I have been trying to send you a message but it seems to not be working. It would be great to meet up in Keswick, if you dont manage to persuade him perhaps you could do the 10K anyway and leave him with the dogs!!

Have a great weekend.

29/03/2013 at 12:35
Nice 12.5 mile plod with RE today, nice scenic route, good company and a very good laugh.
30/03/2013 at 21:53
How many horses do you have Limper?

Well done on the run boys.

Dr Fish I will send you email address.

Lots of snow here. Had to clesr it to even get into caravan. Sunny but very cold.
31/03/2013 at 10:53

2 horses Speedy. Silly great lumps they are too.

I've just eaten nearly all of an Easter egg. After 7 weeks without choclit. I feel rather ick 

31/03/2013 at 11:01

Choclit before lunch - not sure about that. Hope it was yummy.

31/03/2013 at 11:05
Choclit froggie.
31/03/2013 at 20:34
Hope everyone had a happy easter and ate lots of chocolate. I did feel guilty now though when I look at the box and see the calories in it.

Must be hard work with 2 horses. I am sure they are well loved.

Been a good girl and plodded yesterday and today. Short and pathetic plods but plods they were.

Nice walk in the forest today. Loads and loads of nice crisp white snow.

On the downside we had no water in the caravan this morning. We now have cold water in one of the toilets and cold water in the kitchen. Hot water pipes still frozen though.

Dr Fish I am certainly uo for the 10k in Keswick in Sept. Training has started. I look forward to meeting up with you then.
31/03/2013 at 22:47

Speedy. Glad you are going for Keswick. Plods may be short but they are never ever pathetic. Pathetic is not going out for a plod when there is no good reason why you can't!!

Forest walk sounds gorgeous and hopefully makes up for the lack of hot water!

Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.