Too fat to run now

39,261 to 39,280 of 40,149 messages
28/03/2013 at 07:02

Tiptoes - you know it is true!

28/03/2013 at 07:21

Tiptoes wrote (see)

I have heating and entertainment in the shed,

I read Tippy's comment as "I have heating and entertainment in the BED". 

RE - you are a floozy. 

Speedy - good luck with that 10k plan. Go for it!

28/03/2013 at 19:43

Dr Fish likes Speedys plan! A plot is afoot.

28/03/2013 at 20:19
Limper what can I say :-P
28/03/2013 at 20:33

Evening peeps.

What exciting plans for this lovely spring weekend (well, one can hope eh?!).

I've not run since the 10k as my shin has been really sore on impact.  Seemed good in training this morning though - no pain at all  Time to get back on the road

28/03/2013 at 23:08
Evening all.

Dr Fish I am going to put it too him this weekend and if he is ok with it will put in my entry.

Off to the caravan tomorrow till Monday. Only thing is I believe the water might be a bit frozen. Hope not.

Plods and cycles on the agenda.

Glad to hear you are ok Ally.

Oh I like the sound of your shed. Heating and entertainment. Very nice.
29/03/2013 at 07:48

Tippy's shed is clearly nothing like mine... the walls are held in place by the vines that are growing both inside and out and the roof is prevented from falling in by the height of the junk underneath it! There's probably some intersting wildlife in there as well 

It's still freezing down here. Ice on the pond all day.

Glad your leg is feeling better Ally. Good luck with getting back out jogging.

Have a nice weekend Speedy. Hope you've packed your hottie bottle!

29/03/2013 at 10:03

Two freezing hours done at the stables.
Watch out Tippy - I'm heading for your duvet...

29/03/2013 at 10:49

Hi Speedy. I have been trying to send you a message but it seems to not be working. It would be great to meet up in Keswick, if you dont manage to persuade him perhaps you could do the 10K anyway and leave him with the dogs!!

Have a great weekend.

29/03/2013 at 12:35
Nice 12.5 mile plod with RE today, nice scenic route, good company and a very good laugh.
30/03/2013 at 21:53
How many horses do you have Limper?

Well done on the run boys.

Dr Fish I will send you email address.

Lots of snow here. Had to clesr it to even get into caravan. Sunny but very cold.
31/03/2013 at 10:53

2 horses Speedy. Silly great lumps they are too.

I've just eaten nearly all of an Easter egg. After 7 weeks without choclit. I feel rather ick 

31/03/2013 at 11:01

Choclit before lunch - not sure about that. Hope it was yummy.

31/03/2013 at 11:05
Choclit froggie.
31/03/2013 at 20:34
Hope everyone had a happy easter and ate lots of chocolate. I did feel guilty now though when I look at the box and see the calories in it.

Must be hard work with 2 horses. I am sure they are well loved.

Been a good girl and plodded yesterday and today. Short and pathetic plods but plods they were.

Nice walk in the forest today. Loads and loads of nice crisp white snow.

On the downside we had no water in the caravan this morning. We now have cold water in one of the toilets and cold water in the kitchen. Hot water pipes still frozen though.

Dr Fish I am certainly uo for the 10k in Keswick in Sept. Training has started. I look forward to meeting up with you then.
31/03/2013 at 22:47

Speedy. Glad you are going for Keswick. Plods may be short but they are never ever pathetic. Pathetic is not going out for a plod when there is no good reason why you can't!!

Forest walk sounds gorgeous and hopefully makes up for the lack of hot water!

31/03/2013 at 23:03
Still no water in the shower or hot water taps. Big container filled with water as temperature is down to -2c and I expect it will drop further overnight so probably no water by morning. Off home tomorrow so have to make sure system totally drained and anti freeze down both toilets, sinks etc so we get no burst pipes.

New great grandchild due any day now. Boy do I feel old.
01/04/2013 at 07:54

Sadly I fall in to the 'pathetic' bracket then 
I just can't be bothered with plodding at the moment. I've been too cold and too tired for too long. I'm usually quite enthusiastic at this time of year - but then it isn't usually minus temperatures and knee deep mud!

Having said all that... I might venture out later today. Depends how much effort I have to put in at the yard first though!

No silly tricks from you boys this morning please. I know what date it is and I won't believe a word you say!

Have a nice day everyone.

01/04/2013 at 08:23

I'll be up a ladder trying to paint the landing ceiling with a wrecked shoulder (and a brush!).  Balanced precariously.  If you hear a crash......... 

01/04/2013 at 10:49

...Jiggles Eagle's ladder on the way to find Tippy's warm duvet...

What have you done to your shoulder anyway sweetie? Flying in tight circles again? You'll disappear up your own @rse if you do that!

I ran. No I didn't. I crawled. A pathetic 2.5 miles. 
My legs appear to be an awful lot older than the rest of me at the moment.

Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.