Too fat to run now

39,381 to 39,400 of 40,168 messages
27/04/2013 at 20:16

There were certainly long slow ones and sort quick ones. And multiple repeats! 

27/04/2013 at 20:17

27/04/2013 at 21:53

Ewwww boys!

I managed a little runette after work today. There wasn't any f#rting though... cos I have to run alone and I am a laydeeee innit.

27/04/2013 at 22:11

Evening all you lovely people 

Limper I am getting to old for change  

Nice plod with Molly dog today.  It was sunny and warm.  Molly dog is the only one you can plod with.  Max dog is too small and Milly dog stops every 10 seconds to sniff and wont budge. 

Enjoying a nice bottle of wine while hubby is at work 

What are everones plans for Sunday?  Speedy plans long walk as hubby working.

What are peeps plans for Sunday?  Speedy plans a nice long walk as hubby is work

28/04/2013 at 17:59

Lol just read back my last post.  Said the same thing twice. Wine must have had a bad effect.  

Nice walk with Millie dog. She was so well behaved and walked so much better than before when I tried a brisk walk. So 2 nice outings with dogs this weekend.

Have been really bad eating wise but have managed to get head back into the right gear. Such a shame I blew it. Had lost 2st 12lbs but its 10lbs back on. Today weighed in and hope to remove some of that for next Sunday weigh in.  Its a struggle doing it on my own since our works slimming club packed in.  

Oh well I better get on with my ironing

28/04/2013 at 22:31

What can we do to help you with your weight loss Speedy?

I am absolutely freezing. I don't think I felt this cold in the middle of winter. I'm going to  make the dawgs sleep on my bed tonight. Preferably on me!

29/04/2013 at 06:29

Mawnin. 

29/04/2013 at 07:55

Rissoles.  Monday again.  Have entered the London ballot, rejection slip expected in October.

Tiptoes has some new equipment, and I think I know who he has in mind as guinea pig to test it out.

29/04/2013 at 14:23

29/04/2013 at 14:42

Afternoon.

Ballot entered here too RE.  Kinda hope they might say 'Speedyg will be 60 for 2014 marathon. We need to let her in'  Realistically it will be a rejection mag.

Limper keep booting my backside every week to remind me I need to weigh in on here to keep me on straight and narrow.  Are you feeling warmer today? 

I am Jayden watching today. 4 year old never sit still.

29/04/2013 at 20:17

Are you lovely boys joining me at Pompey mara this Christmas? 

I'm a bit warmer thank you Speedy. I was freezing for most of the night though. Dunno why.

I entered the VLM ballot this morning. Limpette couldn't get on it though by lunch time. Heyho.

29/04/2013 at 20:49

Glad you warmed up limper.  Maybe you are a bit under the weather and that is why you feel so cold.

Lovely walkin the woods today with hubby, Jayden and the dogs.  Did some Geo caching so Jayden could find buried treasure.

Work tomorrow is going to be horrible and busy as I get my advisers ready to hand over to another manager and get ready to take over 8 unknown advisers. 

Shame Limpette didnt manage to register for VLM.  Plenty folks moaning on Facebook about it.  I had forgotten till I saw Ruth (Hippo) posting.  As I was at the hospital with son in law I had to do it while in waiting room. SIL in for a colonoscopy.  They took biopsy so now awaiting results. 

29/04/2013 at 20:53

Pompey is a possible.  I can't do any worse than last year.  The dynamic duo at the Compton 20.

http://s4.runnersworld.co.uk/members/images/106119/gallery/compton_20_6_april_2013.jpeg?width=350

29/04/2013 at 22:16

That Is The Shot i was looking for.

well i would not say guinea pig  more of a hamster stuck in the wheel........

no batteries required for new toys RE

30/04/2013 at 06:44

Awww, lovely photo of father and son there!

You're not going to attach him to the national grid are you Tippy?! 

Yes yes yes, Eagle, come and do Pompey again. Bring your minder! Hopefully I will have at least one of mine with me this year.
And on that note... I had better attempt a runnette this evening. Eeeek.

Good luck at work today Speedy. Hope it's goes more smoothly than you are anticipating.

WAKE UP ALLY!!!

30/04/2013 at 07:50

Limper, wired are involved .

Morning All

30/04/2013 at 19:52

This evening, for once the cross wind was not from Tiptoes!  Nice new toys TT!

30/04/2013 at 20:53

the duck was asleep.

was fun, will sort out new plsytime

30/04/2013 at 22:10

So what has Tippy got in his toybox then?  

I had a hideous runette. But what can I expect after months of injury (not caused by running but very detrimental to it). It was time on my feet and a lovely afternoon. I'll settle for that and hope to improve next time (and hope not to hurt too much tonight!).

Hope work went ok Speedy.

01/05/2013 at 08:42

Well Limper. It is Silky, Gets bigger the faster you use it, but gets droopy when you do not use it. .

Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.