Too fat to run now

39,661 to 39,680 of 40,135 messages
02/07/2013 at 20:13

limper i sent a message to them today, as also  annoyed.

had a nice tine with RE and a lovely lady companion.

nice weather but a tad windy 

02/07/2013 at 20:34

Three ducks all going quack.

02/07/2013 at 20:35

No race pack for NF10 here yet Limper, you got yours yet?

02/07/2013 at 21:02

hewie, lewie and duwie.

02/07/2013 at 22:06

No race pack here at the lily-pad Eagle.
And no response from RW about this crap site. Are we all having the same problem? No access through 'my bookmarks' etc? 

I'm a very fed-up frog this week. Grrrrr  

02/07/2013 at 22:08

Evening everyone.  

Off tomorrow to see Bon Jovi

2 weeks to operation.  Scared.  Been to see my doctor who is also a bit worried in case of infection in leg which gets cellulitis.  Has given me 2 lots of antibiotics to start  taking as soon as get home from hospital.  Trying to tell myself I will get back on my feet as quickly as I can.  The inactivity and no driving will be so frustrating.    I can not sit still for 6 - 8 weeks.  

Whenis your race folks?

Wet miserable weather today. I

02/07/2013 at 22:09

limper yep thats what i have, i've bookmarked the web page so i jump straight to it

03/07/2013 at 20:32

so a nice ti e in tne psrk with RE. circuits and a laugh.

04/07/2013 at 07:20

No improvement with the site yet then.
I can't access anything through RW Bookmarks Tippy. If I bookmark this page on my computer I have to update it every time I open it and then it goes stupid again.
What the hell are they playing at.

Why doesn't your doctor consider prophylactic antibiotics Speedy?
Hope you enjoyed the concert.

04/07/2013 at 08:00

Well i know there is a forum on here also making big complaints about it.

Hope everyone is going to enjoy the sun

04/07/2013 at 21:40

Evening.  Concert was fantastic.   So love Bon Jovi.  I would say it was better than Robbie last week.

What areprophylactic ab's Limper?

Idon't have a problem with site but I am only ever on it from my phone.

05/07/2013 at 07:13

Sort of 'just in case' drugs Speedy. Preventative rather than curative.

05/07/2013 at 08:19

mmmm DRUGS !!!!!!

Morning lovlies

06/07/2013 at 07:20

Please can somebody turn the clock back a few hours so that I don't have to be up and dressed and about to go to WORK.

I definitely lose the race-to-the-end-of-the-week this week as it appears to be Friday again in limper-land 

07/07/2013 at 16:23

big hugs.

Nice plod with RE this morning, 3 lakes, 3 woods. No bears to be seen and a nice 11 miles covered

07/07/2013 at 20:36

Well done on the run boys.

Speedy has been plodding up and down a field for 6hrs and is now a very red and sore speedy  To say it was blistering hot is an understatement and guess who couldn't find the sun tan lotion. I did manage to scrounge some from another detectorist but obviously one application was not enough when one is wearing vest top and shorts.  

How are you limper?

07/07/2013 at 21:44

Tired. Very very tired.
Work was hard yesterday. Then I had loads of heavy chores at the stables.Then I hoovered the lawn in search of lost tribes.
Today I have cooked AND baked (I'm talking about in the kitchen as opposed to outside in the sunshine). I've done tons of boring housework. I've also taken the dawgs and hoss and limpette swimming. And I've sort-of plodded.
Did I mention that I'm tired?!!

Where's our Ally got to?
Hope you're not too burnt to sleep Speedy.
Well done boys.

07/07/2013 at 23:14

You have been a very busy little frog.  I would be shattered after doing all that.  Any baking left   Hope you are ok.  If you have run out of stuff to do my house needs gutted before hospital next week 

My arms are very brown but my neck and back where the vest top didnt cover is bright red and em a tad sore.  Didnt think i had my back to the sun so much but i suppose if i went up the field i had to turn to come back. Mmm bed might be pai ful tonight.  

09/07/2013 at 07:06

How's your sunburn Speedy?
I have plenty to do - but thanks for the kind offer of alleviating any boredom I might have time for!!

Mwah mwah mwah everyone.

I LOVE THE SUMMER 

09/07/2013 at 10:21

Fun in the sun for me tonight.

Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.