Too fat to run now

19,901 to 19,920 of 40,164 messages
Roz
18/08/2006 at 21:31
Ooops! I meant lightning!! Not the other sort when you put highlights in!!! lol!

It will come back Francy, you just have to keep plugging away!

Hey! New OH going to accompany me on my long run on Sun (on his bike!!) for 18 miles!!!! What has he let himself in for!?!?!
18/08/2006 at 21:35
Evening, and well done to the youngsters on excellent results ;-)

Long days and on call have just finished....spa day tomorrow ;-))))

Roz, that's good, at least he can carry the water!!

lol to our rant Francy!

Hope to start woggling again on Monday.....not sure I can remember how to!

18/08/2006 at 21:49
Evening.

Roz, glad the blokie is showing some understanding of your running.

Well done to limpette and francette. I too don't think I have ever been thin. Some how though I am on a losing streak on the diet at the moment so I'll just be happy with that.

I feel like sh*t. Somehow disconected from my brain. Not sure if thats form BB overload or these stupid heady episodes. Propanolol not fantastic. To add to feeling awful anyway I now almost need to fall down every time I get up.

Oh poop thats all I have to say. Just as my feet are feeling fab and I could start running something else goes wrong.

Totally totally peed off.
18/08/2006 at 21:52
(((Ally)))
Stop watching BB & see, I really think that could be the problem!!!

glad your feet are feeling fab ;-)

18/08/2006 at 21:57
BB finishes tonight Bodjit - thankfully!!
18/08/2006 at 21:58
Are you feeling better yet Bodjit?

Hope so.
18/08/2006 at 22:01
(((ally)))

great to have good feet, think of all the nice shoooos

falling down not so good.

oh lord francette - the thin one not the square one has just walked into kitchen and has dyed her hair red..........like mine......oh no.....
18/08/2006 at 22:02
oh yes and stop watching BB - such garbage its sure to make your head spin
18/08/2006 at 22:05
Much better thanks Ally

Bright red Francy....??

18/08/2006 at 22:07
yup

pillar box
18/08/2006 at 22:22
hehe sounds good!

reet, I must go and sort meself out, early start tomorrow

I hope Speedy isn't getting flooded out, and they have lined the tent door up properly!

Nite
xx

18/08/2006 at 22:23
Ooooh and I got a 00 & didn't even realise!

....sorry Mava ;-)

Roz
18/08/2006 at 23:47
I never get an 00, nor a 000!!! I'm doomed!!!

New chap seems very nice (still early days) but seems to think women can't have male friends and does get a bit miffed if I don't text every day! Probably me being too busy/too independent but I like doing what I want!!! If he turns out to be the jealous type or the domineering type, he's out of the door!!!
19/08/2006 at 10:51
good for you roz, getting the hang of it now....:-)
19/08/2006 at 10:57
Morning all :o)

Sorry you feel grotty Ally, you've had a lot going on lately haven't you. Hopefully things will start to settle down. If the meds aren't helping or are having undesireable side effects get back to your GP, you said he was understanding. And well done on the continuing weight loss. You take care. {{{x}}}

Roz - don't let the new bloke cramp your style or dictate what you can and can't do. If he's going to be any good foe you he's got to want the you that you are not the you he wants to make you into.
Totally confused myself there and really shouldn't give relationship advice as I've been married forever.

Hello Bodj and Francy and PS and Mava :o)

Hope Speedy is obeying those camp-site rules: no streaking, no peeing on the grass, no singing after 8pm etc!!

Limpette2 has gorn off to the Lake District this morning for a week of conquering large hills and wallowing in mud! This means I get hoss all to myself - this in turn means I shall be walking like John Wayne for the next 7 days!!
19/08/2006 at 11:21
Morning all!

Well, we survived the deluge in North Wales - just! My sanity has remained intact, just!

We had a great journey down, tent went up nice and quick! Rained overnight and continued on and off with drizzle Tues. Stayed cloudy with some more drizzle on Wed. Thurs was thunderstorms and rain to match, after a nice bright start. Journey home yesterday was fine until we got out of the mountainous part of the A5 - then it was torrential rain for most of it and M54. Rest of journey had odd spot till we got back home, then it poured again! Great to back in Oxfordshire then!

Just about caught up with washing and putting everything away. Kids got cabin fever in the tent, despite Game Boys and portable DVD player!

I'm not an experienced mountain/hill walker so didn't want to attempt Snowdon in the wet and slippy conditions! So next to no exercise for me. Hope to get out to plod either today or tomorrow or at least get out on the bike (weather dependent - I'm not that safe on a bike balance-wise at the best of times and in wet weather probably less so!).

Campsite was in a nice location but tiddly play area, only 4 shower cubicles to serve 100+ pitches, 4 washing up sinks and 5 toilet cubicles (all in ladies - same in the mens but should say washing up sinks were in the room separating mens and womens!) The water pressure was awful so more than one person showering meant a dribble coming out of the shower head so I got home a little bit stinky!! At least the sinks were in cubicles so you could have a strip wash which I did once or twice!

Anyway, moan over! Stressful holiday due to dog, weather and kids so will write it off! Glad the kids have 4 days of sport next week for 5 hours so I can get some peace/do some study/go plod or cycle etc.

Haven't read back too far but glad to see Speedy has started to plod again.

Good luck with your new man Roz!

Hope the ankle/foot/heel is better now Limper!

Right, chores etc to do. If I don't get to post again until Monday have a great weekend!

19/08/2006 at 14:49
dontcha just hate it when you fall over...

hello creamcake
Roz
19/08/2006 at 17:23
New man has been told I'll be not going mad with booze tonight, nor will it be a late night!!! Good start!! lol!

Sounds like my kind of worst nightmare Creamcake - I just do not EVER want to go camping!!! Well, whatever lights yer candle but if I can't plug in my straighteners - forget it! lol!

How's hoss gonna stand 7 days of Limper - now that's what I want to know!!! lol!

How are you feeling Ally?
19/08/2006 at 18:10
Roz - we always make sure we have electric hook up when we camp so we can have a little fridge, charge mobiles, charge the kids gameboys, use portable dvd player etc. Also that there are toilet and shower facilities on site! Mr CC cannot do roughing it camping - although I can't now either ! Getting too old, lol. You would still be able to use your straighteners!!
19/08/2006 at 19:41
i think i am with roz on this creamcake (Mr CC seems to be getting the hang of it too) - can't do camping. used to with my parents in the dark ages and once or twice with ex H...buat now ineed hair straighteners, laptop and hot showers and not having to put my wellies on to go for a pee....

have just got back from my cousins pb'day party........oh my i didn't know that so many dreary people could gather in one place without causing the universe to implode..........

pass the scotch someone......
19,901 to 19,920 of 40,164 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.