Too fat to run now

19,901 to 19,920 of 40,139 messages
20/08/2006 at 11:54
Oh yes, and the cupboards will actually have doors, and the doors will actually open and close.
20/08/2006 at 12:09
stickless, how can you do that to your kitchen. Doors on cupboards, oh no

akshully i did that to my 25 year old kitchen 3 years ago...... found out who my friends were by those who fed us for three weeks and those who said 'didn't pop in cos i knew you couldn't make acup of tea'....

been out hippo only for about three secondsm but am bright red and sweaty eeeow

did try out my new toy - Lateral Thigh Trainer...thought it would be hilarious and i was right, but it in't bad at all good warm up and great laughing and the whiny american on the dvd....

off for my shah now

20/08/2006 at 12:57
ah hello francy, three secs is better than duck.

I'm thinking of taking out a contract with the mediterranean cuisine joint round the corner...

zzz time now, and then see if I am brave enough to find the chain folk.
20/08/2006 at 16:44
Hello Hipps and Sticks and Francy :o)

And everyone else who may be around.

I WANT A NEW KITCHEN - NOW
It was in the 5 year plan that was made 7 years ago and doesn't look like happening within the next 3 or 4.
I'm sure I'd be able to cook if I had a new kitchen!

Have done a family ploddle followed by a solo ploddle to get the car to rescue the family!!
It was luvverly out though and I got licked by a herd of bullocks! They must have liked the smell of me!!
Roz
20/08/2006 at 18:09
Hi everyone!

I'm not getting notifications again and just thought I would rant about where everyone was and......................................................

here you are!!! lol!

Limper, I have new house and new kitchen (well, 5 years old now) and I STILL don't cook! Well, not much anyway although I did feed new OH last Thurs.

He, in repayment, was support vehicle - well on pushbike, for my long run today which was 19.12 MILES!!!!! It took 3:28 and I'm well chuffed!

Have felt like shit though this afternoon, mainly aching and the usual exercise induced headache! Good excuse to shower, get on jim jams and veg in front of tv watching athletics!
20/08/2006 at 18:15
19.2 miles?????????? that is brill

roz, my three seconds, was enough to giveme an excuse to have ashah go out with a friend for boozy and fattening lunch and come back and veg in front of tv...........

i am not getting any notifications either....

hmmm i would like to be able to to 19;2 miles again. funny haven't thought that for a while....better go and lie down in a darkened room LOL
20/08/2006 at 18:15
popsup

hi francy

which one would you like to do
Roz
20/08/2006 at 18:27
Naughty Hippo, trying to press gang Francy in one of your mega runs!!! lol!

Garmin is ace! Max heart rate is 150 so once the battery is charged, I will put that figure in and it will work out my zones! It also works out calories burnt and apparently I have burnt over 3000!!!! I don't get any thinner though!

Could be something to do with the cheesecake I've just scoffed and now feel even more ill!
20/08/2006 at 18:29
she said she wanted to
20/08/2006 at 18:38
waves
20/08/2006 at 18:39
Evening

lol I'm sure Francy does, is she still lying in a darkened room....?

Stickless, I'm sure you'll get used to your new kitchen, once done!

Been out for lunch with frinds, spa day yesterday, so better try a woggle soon ;-))

Speedy is having a great time, says hello to all on here, and is really cheerful and enjoying it, so not kickd off site!!!!

CC hope you've had a shah now!

Hippo, where was your half?

20/08/2006 at 18:39
Hello Ally, how's you feeling now?

20/08/2006 at 18:40
Ooooh & Roz, 19+ miles! I'm off now to lie in a darkened room.....

20/08/2006 at 18:41
Bodj
it was in 'ackney
loops, and very low key
Roz
20/08/2006 at 18:44
Did she now?? So why is she hiding from you Hippo??

Hi Ally. I'm in MK this coming Thurs - are you able to meet up? How are you feeling now? Hope the headaches are going. I'm fed up of exercise induced headaches but just dose myself up with ibuprofen and lie down!

Thank goodness today was rain-free! and this evening the sun is shining. Guess I'd better get out of my jim jams and get some clothes on and take Guy for a walk!
20/08/2006 at 18:44
she isnt
shes just resting
Roz
20/08/2006 at 18:49
I can't rest anymore otherwise I'll sieze up!
20/08/2006 at 20:00
Hi all, temper much restored after outing with the cycle club. I survived, so I am very proud of myself. Changes the day to a definite plus.

Night all, take care.
20/08/2006 at 20:01
hi hippo

do i have a choice?

then i choose lying down in a darkened room

ask me the week after next when i can run for 4 seconds

20/08/2006 at 20:02
yes i saw your rpeort stickless
well done you
19,901 to 19,920 of 40,139 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.