Top of my foot

What's going on with my trotter????

2 messages
17/08/2013 at 19:14

For the past few weeks, I have had a funny pain on the top of my left foot.  When I say pain it doesn't really hurt, but I can feel it. Does that make sense? It feel it most when I'm either barefoot at home or in my flats. It feels as though its bruised, but I haven't dropped anything apart from my delightful boys no ones stood on it. It doesn't hurt if I press it so I don't think it's an actual bruise. 

Anyway, I've laid off the running thinking that would help but its still here niggling away.  Today I went out for 6 miles at my usual snail pace and since coming home the pain is much greater. Again it's not sharp or really sore but it's there and tonight I keep getting pins and needles in that spot as well. 

Any ideas what's going on? Is it worth going to the docs or shall I just man up and get on with it? 

18/08/2013 at 19:26

Could be tight tendons in yr foot? I've had that type of pain too. a good physio or sports massage would probs help

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
2 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.