vaginal rejuvenation

(Vaginal Surgery)

1 to 20 of 44 messages
09/05/2013 at 00:47

Warning this thread is for  adult females only.  MEN AND ALL CHILDREN  KEEP OUT!  This thread might be deleted by RW Team.

This is about raising awareness.

09/05/2013 at 00:52

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s4ruOHrakRk

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vaginoplasty

Sometimes referred to as "vaginal rejuvenation”, “aesthetic vaginal surgery” or “cosmetic vaginal surgery”, various results aim to strengthen the function of the vagina muscles.

09/05/2013 at 01:17

Is it popular with the Bromley vets?

09/05/2013 at 01:20

This is new craze is slowly getting popular, and more so in working the class females who has had kids.  The operation is to help improve sexual performance and also help to change the image of the vagina.   Apparently the operation is affordable and is done under local anaesthesia. 

The woman is sexual active within a few weeks. The women who has had the operation are over the moon with the op.  Because the sex has improved and the vagina appearance has improved.

Apparently some women go to their surgeon's with certain magazines with pictures and say that they want their vagina to look like the picture in magazines.

09/05/2013 at 01:23
XFR Bear wrote (see)

Is it popular with the Bromley vets?

Naughty Bear, behave your self.  Is gone past your bed time!

09/05/2013 at 05:27

What effect will this proceedure have on a ladies 10k time?

09/05/2013 at 05:53

Good question, Goldy. Will this make me better able to cope with the Giant's Head?

kittenkat    pirate
09/05/2013 at 06:14

Why the drama? Men can read this. Anyway, if you want to raise awareness, maybe a running forum isn't really the most 'out there' place to do it.

And regarding awareness, making what point exactly?

09/05/2013 at 06:35

Karen, can you also let me know how 'the appearance of the vagina is improved' .... maybe illustrating your reply with some pictures ... before and after shots that sort of thing!

Oh, and do you do gift vouchers ?

09/05/2013 at 06:38

A man (allegedly) 

09/05/2013 at 06:42
Karen Samuel wrote (see)

Apparently some women go to their surgeon's with certain magazines with pictures and say that they want their vagina to look like the picture in magazines.

This will be the 'Heat' magazine Justin Bieber special then!

kittenkat    pirate
09/05/2013 at 06:51
Bruce C wrote (see)

Karen, can you also let me know how 'the appearance of the vagina is improved' .... maybe illustrating your reply with some pictures ... before and after shots that sort of thing!

Oh, and do you do gift vouchers ?

oh please, I'm eating my breakfast.

09/05/2013 at 07:01

rock up with a copy of Exchange and Mart

"right I would like my growler revamped please"

09/05/2013 at 07:05
Karen Samuel wrote (see)

What, like Razzle ?

Dave The Ex- Spartan    pirate
09/05/2013 at 07:06

It's not a new craze Karen, been happening in the UK for over 10 years 

Pudge    pirate
09/05/2013 at 07:28
Saffy Sweety Pea wrote (see)

Good question, Goldy. Will this make me better able to cope with the Giant's Head?

09/05/2013 at 07:33

Improving the appearance?!  Good Lord Above. Listen ladies, we all come in different sizes/colours/innies/outties. Just love yourself. Much easier and less painful than fecking surgery! 

Didn't channel 4 have a programme about this about 30 years ago? 

So, who is going to own up having had this surgery?! 

Pudge    pirate
09/05/2013 at 07:40
kaffeeg wrote (see)

So, who is going to own up having had this surgery?! 

You'd have to be a complete fanny to have had this done.

09/05/2013 at 07:43

Maybe this was the magazine ...

http://www.mediabistro.com/fishbowlla/files/original/203beav.jpg

09/05/2013 at 08:01
I think Karen is in some sort of time warp. Always the last to find something and post about it. Designer Vaginas are hardly news. And raise awareness? Why? Does she want us to run to raise money for women to get their vaginas to look better?
1 to 20 of 44 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.