voluptuous and virtuous club Weds 30th

41 to 60 of 80 messages
30/10/2002 at 19:09
wow, well done, I'm the same, lose it on my face, all I can say is you hide it well. I take it your dieting too?

Susi
30/10/2002 at 19:20
Not really, Ive been ramping up the training and hoping it would shift the weight. I have lost inches from my thighs and waist but no loss in weight.

The fat on my bum and thighs is getting annoying as I can feel it when I run. If it doesn't start shifting soon I will have to diet AND I HATE IT.
30/10/2002 at 19:24
Josie, I'm not allowed to say where I'm going (very hush hush, the C of E). Where is your church with a vacancy?
30/10/2002 at 19:26
tell me about it, I hate it too.
30/10/2002 at 19:37
Sassie

The church is St Saviours in Raynes Park. It has a nice vicarage and my son was Christened there. If it is there you may even get an extra parisoner. If not I hope it is near so I can come and see you puppy.
30/10/2002 at 19:39
SQ
My husband hates it more as I am horrible to live with. I get very, very cranky.
The Evil Pixie    pirate
30/10/2002 at 19:47
Evening All!
Big welcome to all newbies today!
This is the most friendly, fun, supportive and motivating club arround!

Susi I started running 3 mths ago too ... same as you 5lbs lost but wereas I could not run for 2mins I can now run for 30-40 and keep going for over an hour to cover 10K. so just think of how much healthier, fittet and more toned you are now!
V-Rap will tell you that once you get to about 25-30 miles running a week you have no choice but to lose weight!
I have 2st min to lose so you are far from alone!

redhead reading is on 9th march, it will be my first half and hopefully not my last! Benz is running too! (as is BK and a load of others!)
Glenn congrats but why are you online?
Maccy Happy Birthday!
Gaz if you stopped eating badgers that 2lb may be more :-) welldone anyway!!
JJ you look great!

Benz .... still no chocie!! (can you forgive mondays wine now???)
30/10/2002 at 19:51
I'm doing Reading EP

Off to cook tea and feel guilty for not running ( a bit)

Night all
The Evil Pixie    pirate
30/10/2002 at 19:54
Excellent JJ!
I have 4 mates (skinny ones!) doing reading too and Benz and we are all going for Benz 2.10!
want to join us??!
30/10/2002 at 19:57
Hello peeps, another newbie here.
A rather old and fat one too, but as I trundle along in the dark everymorning I don't care! I know it will come off - the weight I mean - eventually! Do you folks chat every Wed? My old man's out playing fireman so I can get on the machine in peace.
Dieting is sooo hard but running is even harder! The best bit is when you finish and start to feel so brill for managing to do it at all!
The Evil Pixie    pirate
30/10/2002 at 20:03
Evening there!
1) we meet EVERY day!!
2) your old man the fireman tell him from me he is a hero! those guys are the best!
3) WELCOME!!!

as I've said above this is a great place to be!
Dieting sucks! no-one can deny that!
Running is hard but oh so rewarding! slowly it will become better and easier and slowly you will find yourself saying damn i should have/could have gone out then!
Just by getting your shoes on you are doing yourslef a HUGE favour weldone that is more than most of the people in this country do!
Keep up the good work!

EP
30/10/2002 at 20:10
EP
1- Great!
2 - Only Part-time but still a hero!!!!!!
3 - Thanks

I don't have a choice about going out. We have a shop/po so papers have to be delivered. Do a paper round then carry on for a run with dog and torch. Sets me up for the day. Self rightousness ain't in it!
The Evil Pixie    pirate
30/10/2002 at 20:15
I am impressed Hilary!
I mainly run at lunch as my man works nights
but I am going to join a gym and also do a half in March with soem of the guys here!
This target is helping me lots!
30/10/2002 at 20:17
hi all
Ep, you sound determined about the 2.10
Ill have to improve my am training, just soo slow
mind you , stressed and not that well, so thats why
Feel REALLY fat, dduno why
no crisps or choccie
Well done Pix and redhead!!
Pix, lets have a form for Reading then
30/10/2002 at 20:23
Targets are the only thing which work for me. The next fence post is a common one!!!

Determined to lose weight and do GNR next year! Hope to do a couple of shorter ones before hand next year sometime.

Kit Kats keep getting in the way of weight targets somehow! They keep falling out of their box into my hand as I'm passing with a coffee at work, why is that?

Better go to bed and stop thinking about Kit Kats!

30/10/2002 at 20:43
Thank You everyone for your wishes on my Birthday.

I really am very grateful.

I did have a couple of "London Prides"
(Sorry Benz)

Had to work but it wasn't too strenous and I got home early for Maxine and the boys. we had fun.

At my age you don't get loads of cards so all your best wishes are wonderful.

Guess What - didn't run!

Cheers!
30/10/2002 at 20:55
Hello to all the new people today - great to hear from you.

I'm with EP - Dieting sucks and running is hard but if you want some fun and motivation keep tuning in here.

I've not been anywhere else where people want you to succeed so much but also understand your weaknesses too. - It's great.
30/10/2002 at 20:59
hi fit fiends
aah Maccy - have a virtual birthday hug!

hello new peeps this club is brill - friendly and supportive, encouraging and good fun as well as being really inspirational - anybody who gets up at 6am to run and then post messages is a bit of a star!

was going to swim tonite but couldnt be bothered driving through teatime traffic - so went for a walk instead - as it was quite nice and bright - fast walk round the golfcourse - did it in 37.min which is best yet - had to stop myself from running as i ran last night and dont want to do too much too soon - felt brill after though - endorphins are finally kicking in!
30/10/2002 at 21:24
Hi all
Guess what - another good run today. That is two in a row. I went out and did 40 mins tonight again with no walks. Howzat!!. After Sunday's terrible run I feel much better.
I am going along to join slimming world tomorrow but I know they will tell me I have 4.1/2 stone to get rid off.
Thanks everyone for cheering me up on Sunday.
Its not proving so easy to pop in and out these days as my boss seems to have cottened onto me being on during the day and has dropped hints about not liking chat rooms so I have been staying silent and Mr SG likes to use the computer at night so life is tough.
How is everyone else doing?

30/10/2002 at 21:32
well done speedy!
41 to 60 of 80 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.