Wednesday's Fat Club

...more fat than fit?!

41 to 56 of 56 messages
02/10/2002 at 22:23
Evening ..
Well had my Indian buffet.. and ate loads .. drunk too much lager... but who cares ??
Have a heavy day of work tomorrow and a lot of running around .. so I should lose the calories quick enough (and that is bull)
I'll start training again on Sunday ... I have decided .. maybe go to the gym friday .. just so I can wear my marathon T-shirt ;-) coz I'm a sad bitch !!!
DD
The Evil Pixie    pirate
02/10/2002 at 22:26
Michelle I am 5'1.5" and yes that 1/2 is VERY important!Clothes are a nightmare to get especially as I am a tad top heavy

DD as long as you enjoyed then that is the main thing!

Benz are you still in shock over the reindeer run!
02/10/2002 at 22:27
It is not only short people who suffer, I'm only 5'7 and have to get longer skirts and all my trousers & jeans from Next or M&S. though a lot of other shops now have a longer fitting (in black). I dont know what happened to me, I'm the tallest in my family.. including my dad ...
The Evil Pixie    pirate
02/10/2002 at 22:29
my dad says he is 5'2" .. but I am about 2" taller than him!
But I was blessed with his small wide feet which makes shoe shopping hard too .... it's no wonder that I hate clothes shopping!
02/10/2002 at 22:30
Yeah, the website made me think I was drunk
Am going for it though, we dont have many local races
Im 5 ft 2 AND A HALF
(and size 16-18)
So qualify for this club, unlike Vrap, whose now too thin!!
Mind you I love her posts, she should stay as an honorary member
Just had the last bit of cold potato, mmmm

02/10/2002 at 22:32
Pixie - you are the same height as Kylie & Geri Halliwell (how sad am I to actually know that fact?).. what really annoys me is when people say to me, 'Aren't you small..!' - do they think they're actually telling me something new then? I sooo want to say to them, 'Am I??? Well, thank God you've told me, cos I've been going around for the last 30-odd years, believing I was 5'9".. thanks pal..!!!'
Michelle x
The Evil Pixie    pirate
02/10/2002 at 22:33
I deny being small!
Doesn't work mind you!
02/10/2002 at 22:33
Of course, theyre just too tall--
Someone tell Monsoon
The Evil Pixie    pirate
02/10/2002 at 22:34
Sorry but v-rap can't leave .. if she does we will protest!
I'm a size 14 bottom and 16-18 top as I am 36DD!!
I have a min of 2 stone to lose so I'm staying put!
02/10/2002 at 22:37
3 stone to go
And e cup
Only good thing is that ive been roughly the same weight for 10 years, even with no diets
Maybe im meant to be like this??
I run and exercise to stop things wobbling
Vrap could always wear a virtual fat suit
The Evil Pixie    pirate
02/10/2002 at 22:40
virtual fat suit... now that is an idea!
I wnet up to 38HH when pregnant now that was like having your own coffe table with you!
Having been over weight for 5yr now I just think it's me! But not a me I really like :(
02/10/2002 at 22:42
Well were doing something about it
And if we dont lose weight well at least be fit and healthy
Believe me, that HAS to be more important than buying clothes from Kookai
Monsoon take note
The Evil Pixie    pirate
02/10/2002 at 22:44
Actually Benz .. I think you have hit the nail on the head .. there are many people in our position i.e overweight, but there are few people who are activly doing something about it ... getting off their bums and trying to get fitter and healthier. So well done all fat club members!
three cheers for us!
02/10/2002 at 22:56
Positive attitude tomorrow
Were Great!!

Frosties
02/10/2002 at 23:05
Hi you guys, just logged on before bed. Had a bad fat few days and been comfort eating as not feeling too great. Bored too as husband has grounded me to make me rest!

EP and Benz, last time I weighed in I'd lost 3 1/2 stones and if I can manage it then you two can. I've put on about 1/2 stone in the past few weeks form stress eating and lack of exercise and can't wait to get back to the gym.

I've just entered the Brighton 10k as a goal to get me back on track.
02/10/2002 at 23:11
God you sound reaally positive
Respect!!
If Im honest Ive got so much s##t going on in my life Im not actually trying to diet at the mo
Im keeping my head above water, trying to cope with work abuse and sleep deprivation and will continue to exercise
At present, I think restricting my ntake of fatty food/ alcochol might be a stress too far
Sorry if that sounds like a excuse, but i have to function at work and at home somehow, and missing one night s slep a week doesnt help
Well done to all for their efforts though, will join you in exercise bur not in diet at present
If I smoked, it would be that, so it could be worse

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
41 to 56 of 56 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.