Well were doing something about it
And if we dont lose weight well at least be fit and healthy
Believe me, that HAS to be more important than buying clothes from Kookai
Monsoon take note
02/10/2002 at 22:56
Positive attitude tomorrow
Were Great!!

02/10/2002 at 23:05
Hi you guys, just logged on before bed. Had a bad fat few days and been comfort eating as not feeling too great. Bored too as husband has grounded me to make me rest!

EP and Benz, last time I weighed in I'd lost 3 1/2 stones and if I can manage it then you two can. I've put on about 1/2 stone in the past few weeks form stress eating and lack of exercise and can't wait to get back to the gym.

I've just entered the Brighton 10k as a goal to get me back on track.
02/10/2002 at 23:11
God you sound reaally positive
If Im honest Ive got so much s##t going on in my life Im not actually trying to diet at the mo
Im keeping my head above water, trying to cope with work abuse and sleep deprivation and will continue to exercise
At present, I think restricting my ntake of fatty food/ alcochol might be a stress too far
Sorry if that sounds like a excuse, but i have to function at work and at home somehow, and missing one night s slep a week doesnt help
Well done to all for their efforts though, will join you in exercise bur not in diet at present
If I smoked, it would be that, so it could be worse

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
41 to 44 of 44 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.