Wobble club Xmas Party

you're all invited!

1 to 20 of 92 messages
20/11/2002 at 09:29
As a newbie to the club receiving all this free advice, I felt it only right to put something back in.

I suggested a Chrimble party yesterday, and this seemed to strike a chord with a few people.

We could have a weigh-in the day before, and another the day after, and there'll be a prize of a £10 Thorntons voucher to whomsoever has put on the largest % of body fat.

Our virtual party will have games & prizes, forfeits, charades, lots of food - jelly & ice cream, jaffa cakes, peanuts & crisps, red & white wine & all the naughty things we normally throw hands up in horror at - it's Christmas after all!

How about an afternoon, say 3 p.m. Monday 23rd December - no kids to pick up from school that day, but open to suggestions? It can rol on into the samll hours for anyone who's still there.

So excited, I can't wait - who's coming?
20/11/2002 at 09:36
what about chocolate oranges..?
20/11/2002 at 09:36
Always up for a party.....
20/11/2002 at 09:37
I'll be along later, Snoop, after visiting extended family and getting a head start in the body-fat-expanding stakes. Mine's a raspberry Bacardi Breezer with a parrot-headed stirrer, a bendy straw and lots of little umbrellas.
WildWill    pirate
20/11/2002 at 09:42
One will try his best to make an appearance (or 2)
20/11/2002 at 13:58
I'll be along for a wee while early on, but have to get home reasonably early for elderly Mum looking after duties. Lime Archers for me, please, and can we have some sour cream & chive Pringles please? (And can I take some home for Mum?)
20/11/2002 at 14:53
Count me in, I've got cheesy balls!

Oh I do wish I hadn't said that, can we please have the edit facility back?
Cos
20/11/2002 at 14:55
I'm also fairly new to the site so it would be great to get to know everyone. However, i have a dentist appointment on the morning on the 23rd and its not good news i'm afraid, anything that i want to eat will probably have to be through a straw! never mind i'll still try and put in an appearance

Cos :-)
20/11/2002 at 15:20
Virtual blind mans buff.....

virtual sardines......

great!!
20/11/2002 at 15:20
we could do some smoothies for you lettuce! ;- }}
20/11/2002 at 15:36
DavidB that's just too much information thank you.

Can we have dancing on tables, and mine's a Jack Daniels, oh yes large ones please, just a dash of diet coke.

I'll bring some giant Toblerone.
20/11/2002 at 15:54
Ladies be wary of any party that Snoop (dodgy gooner who is not fat at all!)throws, he is likely to be luring you into his virtual den so that you can join his hareem of ex running forumites!
Read his first post again is that last line a little sinister?
20/11/2002 at 15:59
You can count me in... I'm not drinking, cos of my embarrassing experience on Friday.. mind you, it is Christmas..so maybe just one then..or two.. well haven't got to drive home have I..!!!
20/11/2002 at 16:11
Hey Michelle, I have that 'oh no what did I do' feeling after last night. No beer for me tonight!
20/11/2002 at 16:27
BBB depends which way you take it,(oh dear that's another one)I'm sure Snoop is every inch a gentleman (and another) and wouldn't dream of taking advantage of females who have had too much alcohol.
20/11/2002 at 16:29
You are certainly mistress of the double entendre, Wicked Witch.
20/11/2002 at 16:34
Seems like your warning has fallen on deaf ears Bx3 - and quite rightly so. Perhaps a case of 'hell hath no fury like a scouser scorned'?

We're all pals and fellow dumplings in here; hey even a Scouser can be forgiven and invited at Christmas (that means you mate) - and scouser Suzie Redhead would always be first on anyone's party list.

And thanks WW, seems like us boyz may be outnumbered a bit on this occasion - so maybe it's us who'll have to watch out?
20/11/2002 at 16:42
Count me in Snoop. We'll play virtual footie and stuff if it all gets a bit feminine ;-)
20/11/2002 at 16:48
Yeah, and we can play being footie managers and swap players - I'll give you Stan Collymore, and take your Dennis Wise in exchange, sort of game!
20/11/2002 at 16:57
Ah well if yah can't beat them.....

Any offers for a young midfielder who was last year hailed as 'the next great thing' but has recently been playing as though he is addicted to gambling, alcohol, charlie, shopping and forums!
1 to 20 of 92 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.