20 Mile warm up run on April 4th

Start/Finish East Finchley

2 messages
08/03/2010 at 12:26

Hello All

does anyone want to do a 20 mile training run for the VLM with me on Sunday 4th April.  Setting off at about 8am running approx 10 minute miles.  It will be gentle as i am not the leanest and have asthma.  Don't know the exact route yet but it will be something like East Finch -Highgate - dartmouth park - Parliament Hill - camden - euston - Paddington - Edgware Road - Kilburn - west Hampstead - golders green - hampstead garden suburb - back to East Finchley ??? I'll get it all mapped out - and get us into as many quieter streets and park crossings as i can (no muddy or asphalt trails as my ankles can't take it)

This might suit the slower runner like me or a superfast runner (who wants to do a very gentle 20 mile)

i need the company, its bad enough doing 2 hours on yer own let alone 3.5 - i am not one to listen to the ipod - prefer to natter to pass the time!

Jim

11/03/2010 at 09:18

http://www.runnersworld.co.uk/members/images/157400/Gallery/20_Mile_Route.jpg

its 19.75 Miles .......

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
2 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.