2009 T-Shirt Swap?

XL Size

7 messages
27/04/2009 at 17:18

Hi,

I ended up getting an XL size t-shirt which isn't very good (did we get sizes randomly or did I miss something?).

Would anyone like to swap an XL for a Medium size?

Congrats to every one who participated.

Thanks

cougie    pirate
27/04/2009 at 17:20
All FLM shirts are XL - sorry !
27/04/2009 at 17:32

Thanks Cougie, that's a bit disappointing but I'm glad I hadn't gone as mad as I thought.

LIVERBIRD    pirate
27/04/2009 at 17:32

They should all be medium! Then, if you're a fatty, you'd be encouraged to lose weight and if you're a skinny arse, you need to put on a few pounds to fill em out!

Simples.....

27/04/2009 at 17:37
Nice one LB!

When I first looked at my t-shirt post race, I thought the size wasn't too bad (fuddled brain, obviously!)

I've just tried it on, and it's bloomin massive! And I'm not that small (size 14).

Oh well. I'll never throw it away though. And the quality is much better than other race t-shirts I've got (Brighton Half springs to mind) even if it isn't technical.
LIVERBIRD    pirate
27/04/2009 at 22:38
Do you like my logic Sazza?
28/04/2009 at 21:42
You b----y runners are just to skinny you need to get yourself down MuckDonalds,mine fits me just snug 

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
7 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.