2011 VLM Group Training

Random Idea

4 messages
20/12/2010 at 19:56

Although now is probably not a good time due to the snow making travel around the UK a nightmare for some, I had a idea and wanted to see what other people thought of it.

Question :- In the new year would you be interested in meeting up with other people undertaking the 2011 London Marathon at Hyde Park for a group marathon training session followed by an evening meal at the spagettihouse in knightsbridge. 
If enough people are interested their should be enough people with different paces to suit everyone.

http://www.spaghettihouse.co.uk/spaghetti_house_knighstbridge.php

If your interested add your name to the list and we can sort out a date in the new year once the snow has melted.

Squeakz

M-J
20/12/2010 at 20:48

What a great idea! I'm only an hour by train from London so I may be interested. It would be really good to run somewhere else and with others.

I'll keep a look out on here for dates

20/12/2010 at 21:19
hey good idea squeakz, count me in.  will be nice to meet some others training for the london marathon and to have some company running for a change.
21/12/2010 at 13:52
I'm in!  It will be good to have some running buddies - I work with a couple of other guys who are also doing the VLM and will see if they are interested too!

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
4 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.