3.45-4.00hrs FLM 08

who's in?

21 to 24 of 24 messages
28/11/2007 at 09:52

hey caz, Im your 1h 46m HM buddy!!

wilbury, yep thats the theory......its the execution Im worried about!! hehe

28/11/2007 at 11:32

Went for post race jog yesterday and experienced the usual leg tiredness. Week 1 of schedule next week is easy anyway.

Until then - more decorating! Don't you just LOVE having weeks off work?!

Staying with my Daughter over marathon weekend. She lives in Lewisham, about a 10 min drive to the start. All I've got to do now is find a good eaterie in the area for the Saturday night. Any London Peeps got any suggestions? 

28/11/2007 at 13:23

Hi all

feel crap today, tonsils a bit swollen, feel in a bit of a daze and throat feels like its been attacked by an electric sander!.  Cant face club run tonight. How long should i stop running for do you think for quickest recovery, couple of days, a week? Never sure if a run after a couple of days might do good by sweating/getting hot and kick starting bodys defences in to action, or better off sitting around fed up, feeling fat and unfit waiting for it to go?

30/11/2007 at 15:45
wilbury what sort of thing are you after foodwise and where?

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
21 to 24 of 24 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.