A marathon in 4:15 (or maybe less)

Or 'Asics Super Six - the Sequel'

601 to 602 of 602 messages
25/05/2012 at 21:43

It was that ankle so could have been related to that.  All fine now though.

Not been around here much for a variety of reasons but have managed to keep running in order to get into 3 figures for the monthly mileage.  Did a leg of the Round MK Relay last weekend through the mud and puddles and was pleased to have an average pace that started with a 9 (just).

I think you should be fine hopping into the middle of a half marathon plan, 20 weeks seems ages!

No reconfiguration letters in my dept yet but short staffed yet again.  I was filling out a referral to Occ Health and realised that the sickness added up to 13 weeks out of the last 26!!!!!!

Most pressing news though is that we had it confirmed this afternoon that MiL will be going home on Monday.  I think the social worker needs to have a think about his strategy of not communicating any plans to relatives until the care package is confirmed.

mcs
08/06/2012 at 13:09

Race Number: 7536
Category: Over 50 Male
Full Time: 04:08:31
10k split: 00:55:35
Half marathon: 01:57:59
30k split: 02:49:51
Overall finish position: 3260
Category finish position: 253

Edinburgh Marathon........made it round in very hot weather and was on target for sub four hours but as you can see the last 10 k took toooo long!!! Keep at it.

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
601 to 602 of 602 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.