acceptance form

5 messages
03/10/2010 at 14:08

Hi after 5 years of trying I finally got a place! i dont want to do anything wrong to jeopodize my place, so my question is, do you have to return the acceptance form even if all your details are correct? mine are correct and Im assuming I don't have to do anything else to secure my place. just gotta run, run, run.......

cheers folks!

03/10/2010 at 14:30
You don't need to do anything. You'll get another mag in march that has the details of what you need to do to register.
03/10/2010 at 15:56
You have to pay if you haven't already done so.  Apparently we'll be getting an email soon with details of how to do this.  Needs to be done by 29/10 or you lose your place.
04/10/2010 at 09:22

I was wondering about the acceptance slip too.   Do you only send it back if the details are incorrect?

It says on the slip to keep a note of your runner number, which suggests to me that it needs to be returned.

I think i'm going to take a copy of it and send it back to the address on the front (just to be on the safe side).  I don't want to miss out!!

04/10/2010 at 12:58
KM7. As Andy stated earlier in the thread, you only need to send the acceptence form back if the details are incorrect - so stop panicking, trust me I've been doing this for years! 

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
5 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.