An Early Plea - London Marathon Runners & Supporters

21 to 40 of 89 messages
seren nos yn canu    pirate
30/09/2012 at 21:10

it really is brilliant to support  everyone...and the runners are grateful.infact i think its a better day supporting at mile 17 than actually running

only been connected with mudshute the last couple of years and so not aware of what RW staff did in the past........not sure what is needed or wanted from them as the forum seems to run itself at mudshute...i also thought it was a forum led thing not a RW staff led thing.........so wasn't aware what was required of them...sorry

But as I said i really can't think about VLM until Secret santa has been done...must be soon....bounce bounce

30/09/2012 at 21:13

Lol - just for you seren

http://www.xmasclock.com/

30/09/2012 at 21:18

lol SBH

30/09/2012 at 21:20

I'm excited now!!! *prances off singing Jingle Bells*

30/09/2012 at 21:23

I was Santa last year so would normally pass the baton onto my Elf who was beebs.  However beebs has stopped using the forum and said that she'd not be doing it.  I think LB was being Elf this year. 

seren nos yn canu    pirate
30/09/2012 at 21:25

30/09/2012 at 21:34
Tickled Pink wrote (see)

I think LB was being Elf this year. 

Well she's been using her Christmas avatar all bloomin' year...so I guess she's ready for it! 

30/09/2012 at 22:42

Loon. wrote (see)

Supporters

Sister Bad Habit
SuperCaz

Runners

Mr Puffy.
kittenkat (hopefully not stopping, no offence) 

Loon (definitely stopping and expecting lots of hugs )

Nykie (I had a group last year but only at the last minute, so didn't really get to know people)

Oh dear - my quoting has gone a little mad. If the next (more forum-friendly) person to quote could do better, I'd appreciate that

30/09/2012 at 22:45

I definitely recommend this as a very fun day out

Tommygun2    pirate
30/09/2012 at 23:06
I guess i'll be up.for supporting again. Its a good day out
01/10/2012 at 07:42

Schmunkee, I may need to slow the pace next year so I don't fall asleep on the train home.

01/10/2012 at 08:54

I dont post much on here, most of you dont me but i get involved where i can. Ive been taking running more seriously since May this year and will be running my first marathon next April I hope you dont mind ive added myself to the runners list, your support would be greatly appreciated, and of course, look forward to VLM 2014 where i can support everyone else  

Supporters

Sister Bad Habit
SuperCaz

Runners

Mr Puffy.

Loon (definitely stopping and expecting lots of hugs  )

Nykie (I had a group last year but only at the last minute, so didn't really get to know people)
Ricardo86

gingerfurball    pirate
01/10/2012 at 12:04

I have used the services of the Mudchute supporters twice and they are a sterling group!!  Two years ago I was given some of Brian the Snail's "tablet" which gave me energy for the rest of the run

Next year I'll be running it again so when the time comes I'll add my name to the runners list...thanks to everyone who supports

01/10/2012 at 12:17

Mudchute rocks!!

Can someone add me to the supporters list as I can't do it on my phone  and I shall try not to fall out of any train doors this year.........

01/10/2012 at 13:00

Supporters

Sister Bad Habit
SuperCaz
VikW
KateF 

Runners

Mr Puffy.

Ricardo86
Cake (stopping to hug Caz spin her around and will give the same treatment to any other poor sod why can't run away quick enought).

01/10/2012 at 13:14

Hi can you put me on the runners bit and Mrs Warkie on the supporters as she will be down to support me, so i  will ask her as I think she would like to meet a few like minded souls

Tommygun2    pirate
01/10/2012 at 13:14

Supporters

Sister Bad Habit
SuperCaz
VikW
KateF
Tommygun2

Runners

Mr Puffy.

Ricardo86
Cake (stopping to hug Caz spin her around and will give the same treatment to any other poor sod why can't run away quick enought).

01/10/2012 at 16:36

Hi SBH, I will be running but not needing drinks etc.  John will be supporting.

01/10/2012 at 17:39

Can't wait Cake!  It will be the highlight of my day

01/10/2012 at 17:44
Cake wrote (see)

Really chuckles? Well in that case will make sure I'm extra sweaty and and might even shave in the morning before I set off.  

What a gent! Does Bookie know that you're getting extra sweaty for other women?  If i'm at Mudchute - I may steal a sweaty hug too if they're going around!

21 to 40 of 89 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.