An Early Plea - London Marathon Runners & Supporters

41 to 60 of 90 messages
01/10/2012 at 17:44
Cake wrote (see)

Really chuckles? Well in that case will make sure I'm extra sweaty and and might even shave in the morning before I set off.  

What a gent! Does Bookie know that you're getting extra sweaty for other women?  If i'm at Mudchute - I may steal a sweaty hug too if they're going around!

02/10/2012 at 07:40

Supporters

Sister Bad Habit
SuperCaz
VikW
KateF
Tommygun2

Mrs Warkie

Runners

Warkie

Mr Puffy.
kittenkat (hopefully not stopping, no offence) 

Loon (definitely stopping and expecting lots of hugs  )

Nykie (I had a group last year but only at the last minute, so didn't really get to know people)
Ricardo86
Cake (stopping to hug Caz spin her around and will give the same treatment to any

02/10/2012 at 11:35

I am trying to work on some of the guys at work who didn't get in to come along too....... 

Edited: 02/10/2012 at 11:36
02/10/2012 at 11:58

Logistically, I've not been able to volunteer to support as it's a 200 mile trip for me each way, plus accommodation costs  But I can vouch that the Mudchute clan are a real help to the runners at a point where they need it most. The huge cheers and jellybabies were a godsend for me in 2009. If it's not too much trouble, I'd like to ask for support again as I'll be running in 2013. Hopefully, in 2014 I can return the favour!

Lee the Pea    pirate
02/10/2012 at 12:19

Supporters

Sister Bad Habit
SuperCaz
VikW
KateF
Tommygun2

Mrs Warkie

Runners

Warkie

Mr Puffy.
Loon (definitely stopping and expecting lots of hugs)  
Nykie (I had a group last year but only at the last minute, so didn't really get to know people)
Ricardo86
Cake (stopping to hug Caz spin her around and will give the same treatment to any other poor sod why can't run away quick enought)
Holymoly
Lee the Pea

Edited: 02/10/2012 at 12:20
02/10/2012 at 12:42

Count me in!  Loved the support at the mudchute when I did the last flora marathon and happy to give the same support to other runners. 

Supporters

Sister Bad Habit SuperCaz VikW KateF Tommygun2 katb

Mrs Warkie

Runners

Warkie

Mr Puffy. kittenkat (hopefully not stopping, no offence) Loon (definitely stopping and expecting lots of hugs) Nykie (I had a group last year but only at the last minute, so didn't really get to know people) Ricardo86 Cake (stopping to hug Caz spin her around and will give the same treatment to any other poor sod why can't run away quick enought) Holymoly Lee the Pea

02/10/2012 at 12:44

oops, sorry, I've messed up the list.  Is there a list fairy in this thread?

02/10/2012 at 12:58

Oh Katb! The list has only just been sorted! (after I messed it up on the previous page  )

02/10/2012 at 13:57

I'm running and loved the support group in 2010, so i will be stopping.

There is a list fairy isn't there?

Lee the Pea    pirate
02/10/2012 at 14:11

Ta daaaaa!

Supporters
Sister Bad Habit
SuperCaz
VikW
KateF
Tommygun2
katb
Mrs Warkie

Runners
Warkie
Mr Puffy.
Ricardo86
Cake (stopping to hug Caz spin her around and will give the same treatment to any other poor sod why can't run away quick enought)
Holymoly
Lee the Pea
Lady Wot Jogs

Edited: 02/10/2012 at 14:12
02/10/2012 at 17:06

Supporters
Sister Bad Habit
SuperCaz
VikW
KateF
Tommygun2
katb
Mrs Warkie
BBH

Runners
Warkie
Mr Puffy.
Ricardo86
Holymoly
Lee the Pea
Lady Wot Jogs

02/10/2012 at 20:05

02/10/2012 at 21:40

Two list fairies!

03/10/2012 at 16:05

I'll support again, I enjoyed it last year - managed to get more injured from leaning over the railings at London than I did running at Brighton the week before

03/10/2012 at 16:05

Supporters
Sister Bad Habit
SuperCaz
VikW
KateF
Tommygun2
katb
Mrs Warkie
BBH

xine267

Runners
Warkie
Mr Puffy.
Ricardo86
Holymoly
Lee the Pea
Lady Wot Jogs

03/10/2012 at 20:14
Supporters
Sister Bad Habit
SuperCaz
VikW
KateF
Tommygun2
katb
Mrs Warkie
BBH
Womble

xine267

Runners
Warkie
Mr Puffy.
Ricardo86
Holymoly
Lee the Pea
Lady Wot Jogs
03/10/2012 at 22:55

i guess we'll be needed at the expo at some stage?

04/10/2012 at 09:50

at this rate, each runner will get there own personal supporter - 1:1 ratio of runners : supporters at min hehehe

Edited: 04/10/2012 at 09:51
04/10/2012 at 13:04

Supporters
Sister Bad Habit
SuperCaz
VikW
KateF
Tommygun2
katb
Mrs Warkie
BBH
Womble
JohnClose3
xine267

Runners
Warkie
Mr Puffy.
Ricardo86
Holymoly
Lee the Pea
Lady Wot Jogs 
RosemaryClose4

Edited: 04/10/2012 at 13:05
06/10/2012 at 11:21

I'd like to be in again as a runner  really great support in 2011. 

Supporters 
Sister Bad Habit 
SuperCaz 
VikW 
KateF 
Tommygun2 
katb 
Mrs Warkie 
BBH 
Womble 
JohnClose3
xine267 

Runners 
Warkie 
Mr Puffy. 
Ricardo86 
Holymoly 
Lee the Pea 
Lady Wot Jogs  
RosemaryClose4
Pottermiss 

41 to 60 of 90 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.