Asics 26.2

Voting criteria

121 to 123 of 123 messages
11/12/2011 at 22:58

Thanks knightrider, and good luck to you too.

The 12 were mostly really fun (so much so a friend who spotted how much I was enjoying it said she'd sponsor me to not run for a day instead as she thought that would be more testing and so more deserving for my chosen cause of her cash ), the treadmill ones a wee bit less so...indoors facing a wall is not my favourite place to run!

Kudos to the people who were smarter than me and realised 12 in 2012 is neater and easier to sell than 12 in 2011 though. Lots of properly impressive stuff going on there, there's a whole thread of people up to it

http://www.runnersworld.co.uk/forum/forummessages.asp?dt=&UTN=185844&last=1&V=1&SP=

12/12/2011 at 14:32

Thanks Rosie and TFAN - great advice on the gloves. I will def check out GORE, SealSkinz and Ronhill. There's something immediately for the xmas list Thanks again and GOOD LUCK!!

p.s. Rosie, Dug is amazing - what gorgeous pics. I think him and Reggie would get on fabulously

x

13/12/2011 at 22:08

Just wanted to say GOOD LUCK to everyone for tomorrow! Will be watching all of the threads with interest whatever happens.

Bed time for me. Up for an early run in the morning. Weather could be interesting...!

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
121 to 123 of 123 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.