ASICS Target 26.2 - 2013

A great prize & challenge

1,041 to 1,060 of 4,103 messages
06/12/2012 at 22:51

Seen as its you... lol I wish you all the best to! Spice girls would be good fun!! WHich one will you be going as?

06/12/2012 at 22:53

Goodnight you crazy kids!

06/12/2012 at 22:58

Andrew and Malcs I'll have to do a quick search, does that give away my loyalty towards their following? I think I'd better grab Sporty Spice quickly as the easiest one, my friend with "fair" hair said she's already accepted the fact that she will have to be Ginger Spice. Sleep well!

Edited: 06/12/2012 at 23:03
06/12/2012 at 23:11

I'm turning into a southern softie and ran in leggings the last couple of days! No doubt you Northern lot are still in the skimpiest shorts and a vest

I'm off shopping tomorrow to find leggings to match the pink fluorescent socks RRR has promised to send me!

06/12/2012 at 23:43

DS2 - I'm impressed if you find some matching leggings! Especially in that fetching pink colour. However, I have been assured that Primark run a fine line of leopard print leggings if you're stuck for pink ones! Hee hee!!

It's really cold up here too although we've had hardly any snow! Definitely not shorts weather any more!

06/12/2012 at 23:46
I wimped out and wore trackster tonight too!

I loved the ones Katie wore last fri.
07/12/2012 at 00:57

Who's still up?

I'm working - trying to catch up with what I should have been doing earlier instead of gabbing on the forums

Almost done!

07/12/2012 at 06:39
Morning all, I'm going to do my best to do some work today!!!
07/12/2012 at 07:02

Morning.....I'm planning the same....a 12 hour day and then straight on a train to visit my brother this weekend in Wales. At least it means I can sneak a run in somewhere new, and as he lives on the coast, I get the chance to run by the sea.......it seems to make the miles go by much quicker having some nice scenery to look at.

DS2 - I have to say I've never worn leggings in my life. I think that will change this winter though..........it seems more popular in recent years.

07/12/2012 at 07:03
morning all! yes do some work today so that I won't have to spend so long catching up tonight
07/12/2012 at 07:18

Yes moring everyone, we have 40mph winds and rain going is wet to swimming off road but enjoyable just short one this morning still very dark

Anyone still have snow?

07/12/2012 at 07:21

Have a great day y'all. My boss has been supportive of the competition so far..., hasn't said anything YET about me being on the internet so much. Animals must come first today, speak to you animals later

Clear looking morning here Tony x

07/12/2012 at 07:22
Tony, still some snow and ice on the ground in places round my way - made the run last night interesting! But mostly gone now.
Great to meet you at bootcamp - best of luck!
07/12/2012 at 07:25
Morning!

Ady - where in Wales? I love running there when we go down. The coastal path goes for miles. Nice change from the housing estates of suburbia

Tony - no snow here any more

As an act of solidarity I will try and do the same but I was freakin useless with the cease fire yesterday.
07/12/2012 at 07:46

Hi

CaroT - maybe need to ask for some forum time! - thanks for weather update

Steve loves bacon -  yes great to meet you at bootcamp, forum continues to bring a smile as i read through it and yes best of luck

Malcs - spent a lot of time in Wales and agree some amazing country side and coastline, shame about the snow 

07/12/2012 at 08:09
I managed to fall asleep by about 1 last night.....everyone's forum names were flying in and around my head for at least a good hour!

Have a good day everyone......long run day today!
07/12/2012 at 08:11

Morning all

Just to my desk after clocking up an easy 7 miles this morning at MP +30. Was pointed towards the Who else gets up at stupid O clock to run ?? thread by JF50 on my thread yesterday and was subsiquently inspired to be out the door at 5:30!

Didn't feel as cold as I expected out but there we definitely some areas of black ice about..there were a few hairy moments my mates would have enjoyed...I had a bit of a reputation at school for not being particularly stable on my feet (hence inheriting Elton John's "I'm Still Standing" as my personal theme tune!)

Shady_Ady wrote (see)

DS2 - What core-workouts do you do? I do pilates twice (well, at the moment it's only once) a week and I swear since doing this my rate of injuries has dropped to nothing! I haven't quite worked up the courage to go to classes yet......just myself in front of the TV in the living room.....it's like a dirty little secret!

Does this mean that it's ok for me to buy "my wife" a pilates dvd for Christmas Ady?!

Have a good day guys, now to do some work 

07/12/2012 at 08:14

Good morning guys! Just thought i would nip on before I take my little boy to school and go to work... I've never worn tights and never really thought about doing so? I dont really feel the cold to much on my legs. I really need some new rainers though I've done around 600 miles in the ones I'm wearing presently.... Hope you all have an amazing day! I will keep trying to check in throughout the day when my boss leaves her desk which is next to mine!! I''ve also got my senior manager sat right behind me so will have to go stealth!!

07/12/2012 at 08:41

Sills - definitely a pilates DVD!

07/12/2012 at 09:23

Sarah - haha I've been doing the same! Was getting ready for work this morning, thinking about the competition, looked down and I'd put a pair of jeans on! Casual Friday??

Tony - the forum has been amazing so far - so friendly and inclusive... long may it continue!

Andrew - will be interesting to do a poll of how many of us have lost our jobs by the end of this process!

1,041 to 1,060 of 4,103 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.