ASICS Target 26.2 - 2013

A great prize & challenge

1,581 to 1,600 of 4,103 messages
12/12/2012 at 12:16
Malcs don't make yourself sick, there's probably gonna be carrots in it!!!!!
12/12/2012 at 12:21

Well that is that. Don't matter what you say on here now. !!!!

12/12/2012 at 12:26

I cant believe that I missed the count down

Andrew im so sorry to hear about your job. No times a good time to hear that kind of news but around christmas aswell, thats just evil. Trying to put a positive spin on it....you will have plenty of time to train up for paris (hint hint at RW/ASICS)

Malcs

DS2 Im really impressed with you going for a run this morning in that kind of temperature, making me feel cold just thinking about it.

Where do you get flourescent pink ear muffs from?

12/12/2012 at 12:29

How dare you Sarah!

Paul - no more carrots, I'm getting flashbacks!

DS2 - you mean I can stop crawling now?

Time for that celebratory jogette!

12/12/2012 at 12:40

Hi guys..sorry I missed the party!  But I enjoyed reading and feeling the love.  

Hope they dont take too long to decide... would you believe my daughter just phoned me from Abu Dhabi to wish me luck!!

sorry to hear bout your job Andrew, ..I hear 5 budding athletes are looking for a press manager!?

#Big hug # to all

12/12/2012 at 12:51
Spent the last case watching the clock constantly..... Now wait for decision- does anyone know if they are doing it by phone or email? My clinic tomorrow has Jo phone signal indoors so may have to keep running outside to check voicemail

Anyone planning a good nights sleep
A.W
12/12/2012 at 13:00

Missed all the action! Work doesn't half get in the way sometimes!

Good luck for decision day all, we can all relax and rest easy now!

A.W
12/12/2012 at 13:08
Well I'm all fed now ... No mince pies though

Sorry I missed the countdown ...
12/12/2012 at 13:11

Good luck to everyone, it's been interesting reading al your threads. I'm sure there were a coulpe that didn;t post at all?

12/12/2012 at 13:30

Got to get back to work now. Meet you all here this eve??

12/12/2012 at 13:42

Thanks KR - and thanks for starting this thread, it's become a great introduction to the forums for us all as well as our spirtiual home.

Jen - are we not all camping out here over night? Nobody is going to sleep anyway and Reg has promised to get his swingometer out.

12/12/2012 at 13:56

Malcs - WHAT is Reg getting out?! Sounds a bit risque! I'm not putting my car keys into any hat, thank you!

KR - Yes, I thought there weren't 22 threads on the forum ... maybe 11 or 12 but I didn't think there were 22 ... maybe I didn't spot them in all of the excitement!

12/12/2012 at 13:58
Malcs wrote (see)

Thanks KR - and thanks for starting this thread, it's become a great introduction to the forums for us all as well as our spirtiual home.

Jen - are we not all camping out here over night? Nobody is going to sleep anyway and Reg has promised to get his swingometer out.

I'm not alowed to use the homemade one due to a court injunction. Apparently it 'Wasn't appropriate'.   I'll pop out and see what I can find.

12/12/2012 at 14:23

Reg - ha yes - we want it all legal and above board!

RRR - I better clear this up before CarroT appears in knuckle wrapping mode. There was talk of an election night party - stay up and watch as the results come in. You really need to spend a bit more time on the forums and keep up

12/12/2012 at 14:35

Malcs - My bad Must remember to use previous time allotted for sleep now on forums ... oh ... So when do I run?

12/12/2012 at 14:59

Sat in a meeting for the past 3 hours talking about nipples, clamps and flanges (answers on a postcard to what industry I work in!) and was watching the clock meticulously.........what a pleasure it's been........well worth it for the experience gained. Thanks everybody.....

.....and Malcs, Reg and Martin (if you are still alive )......thanks very much for the honest, friendly spirit........I'll be more than happy whoever wins.......not a single negative feeling had in all of this, and my full support will be behind whoever wins!

Now back to those nipples, clamps and flanges!

12/12/2012 at 15:25

Ady - Engineering!! We've got a similar product catalogue on t'other side of the business. They were talking about rods and twist on nipples earlier!

12/12/2012 at 15:33

Knight rider  - I think you are right. There do appear to be some that haven't posted at all and certainly a good few who haven't been on this thread. They haven't done themselves any favours but if i remember rightly you had the same with some of them not posting last year as well????

Do you think they have just changed their minds once they understood the reality of needing to put yourself out there for the next 4 months or so?

The biggest shame really is that we've all had a blast and feel like, if nothing else, we will have made some new running friends. They've missed out on that!

12/12/2012 at 15:33

RRR.....nailed it! If there was a prize for guessing the answer first, you'd be the winner!

12/12/2012 at 15:39

knight rider - it looks like only 18 have posted. That means three haven't bothered. What a waste of a place!

I'm sure there were three from bootcamp who would have jumped at the chance to get through and would have contributed fully to the forum experience.

Pity the three weren't in my category - I could have celebrated victory!!!

1,581 to 1,600 of 4,103 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.