ASICS Target 26.2 - 2013

A great prize & challenge

1,721 to 1,740 of 4,103 messages
13/12/2012 at 11:55
Well done to the successful 5. Gutted I didn't make it but right behind you. Good luck!
13/12/2012 at 11:57
I've just heard I didn't make it either - cant wait to find out who did and I fully support them! Well done everyone for making it this far!!
13/12/2012 at 11:59

Steve, alex/AW, RRR, Melanie J, and Ady- WELL DONE!!! All the very best of luck to all of you. Really deserve it

commiserations to the rest of us, we all did well to get this far, and certainly I feel better for the experience. got loads of advice, and some new friends- hopefully we'll all stay on the forums

13/12/2012 at 12:07

Andrew, I think I feel the most gutted for you. Of all of us you needed some good news. But you'll get there matey - with the speed you have you will definitely get there.

Totally with you Clive. It's a great relief to know the result - an excellent 5 who couldn't deserve it more.

In my group I have to say a huge congratulations to Slim Shady. Really enjoyed your stories and you've kept me laughing along when the nerves have been rattling. You're a top guy and I will be tuned to your thread from now until Paris. 

All of you have been brilliant - I wish you all the best for the journey ahead.

...now where did I put those kleenex... 

Edited: 13/12/2012 at 12:07
13/12/2012 at 12:09

An amazing WELL DONE to the Steve, Alex, RRR, Melanie & Ady, & especially a massive well done to Alex / A.W in my group! You have all been such fab contenders and very worthy winners! I'll be following you all closely xox CarroT

Edited: 13/12/2012 at 12:09
13/12/2012 at 12:11

Right thats it i'm not reading RW anymore and they can stick thier Asics shoes up their ......!  Only Joking.

Well done Ady, RRR, AW, Melanie J and Steve.  Now the fun starts.

Ady can I send my t-shirt to you so you can change it for a large on sunday.

13/12/2012 at 12:12
I'd like to say a special well done to RRR from my category. Yours is a great story, now finish it off with that GFA time. Comiserations to Sills and Tony.
13/12/2012 at 12:15

Isn't Ady in a meeting til lunch. Think its a bit off to find out your in after everybody else!

13/12/2012 at 12:18

I didnt make it either

who made it out of our group, was it paul?

Congratulations to all those that got through, I will be supporting you all the way

13/12/2012 at 12:23

congratulations Adrian, sarah, alex, steve n mel. look forward to following your progress.

A.W
13/12/2012 at 12:24
It seems the cats out of the bag!

I don't know what to say, I'm so excited but at the same time feel gutted for everyone who didn't get through. Thank you to everyone for making the last week such a good one!

RRR, Ady, Melanie J and Steve well done to you and looking forward to meeting you properly this weekend!
A.W
13/12/2012 at 12:24
Reginald wrote (see)

Right thats it i'm not reading RW anymore and they can stick thier Asics shoes up their ......!  Only Joking.

Well done Ady, RRR, AW, Melanie J and Steve.  Now the fun starts.

Ady can I send my t-shirt to you so you can change it for a large on sunday.

LOL Reg  

Sarah - Mel got through from your group. I think yours was possibly the toughest group of all. Must have been a very difficult call for them.

13/12/2012 at 12:26

Reg - I'm sure they will have got hold of Ady before making this all public. If not, I think that knowing last won't take too much of the shine off

13/12/2012 at 12:30

Mel wasnt in my group though, was only me paul, clive and tamsin!??

13/12/2012 at 12:35

Oh - it says she was in the busy lifestyle on the winners page but you'll know much better than me. Ah, maybe that's what they meant in the email by juggling the categories around. If that's the case...hmm.

13/12/2012 at 12:37
sarah osborne 4 wrote (see)

Mel wasnt in my group though, was only me paul, clive and tamsin!??

Mel was in as first timer in the vote.

I assume being too busy to post meant the category was changed.  Cough.

13/12/2012 at 12:45

Really don't think changing the category is a fair thing to do!  what is the point of category's in the first place?? 

Well done all of you but especially Bacon!!

mcs
13/12/2012 at 12:53

Congrats to those who made it. Some of us who didn't make it last year are still together on Auvoir Paris come and join us for a run, chat etc

13/12/2012 at 12:53
I can't believe they did that at that stage. That's not fair on those that were in that category. I'm not interested in entering anything else. Sarah/Clive and other in that category I feel gutted for you.

Good for Mel, but that's not right.
13/12/2012 at 13:05

Congratulations to the final 5 it will be a fantastic journey!

1,721 to 1,740 of 4,103 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.