asics target 26.2 vote Jenny

i 'd love a new PB

81 to 81 of 81 messages
14/12/2012 at 00:59

Jenf it has been so good chatting to you & getting to meet everyone on the forums. I really, really, really thought you were in with a very good chance to win. You are still going to have a very big following no matter what you do!

I loved reading your daughter's words above and I don't think there can be anything more rewarding for a mum to hear than love and appreciation from their children. I believe it's who you are as a person that matters and PB's are the cherry on the top of that... which you will be getting many more of very soon.

I hope I can try to stay in touch with you and follow your PB progress and give any (little) advice I can. Lots of love xox Caroline

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
81 to 81 of 81 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.