Ask the Experts: Marathon Injury Prevention Q+A with Sarah Connors

If you've got any aches or niggles, then Sarah’s Connor’s here to help

61 to 64 of 64 messages
19/03/2011 at 13:05
Hi Sarah I,m in the Brighton marathon, training was going well untill 10 days ago when my back went whilst doing a short run ,been to see physio he said it,s facet joint strain hav,nt run since then he reckons i can do a short run tomorrow, I was looking at doing a sub 3.15 time what do you think my chances are of copleting it and should i forget about the time ? Thanks for any advise
21/02/2012 at 11:24
Hi

I am training for the London Marathon and think I might have plantar fascists. The underneath of my heel is sore. If I stretch my calves and ankles and ice the sore area, can I keep running? I really would rather not stop the training if possible!

Thanks

Louise
21/02/2012 at 11:58

Hi Louise

I think this forum hasn't been active for a while - I would have a look & post it else where - you are more likely to get a response. 

cheers, Liam

21/02/2012 at 16:00
Hi Liam

Thanks. Will do.

Louise

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
61 to 64 of 64 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.