Brighton 2013

5 messages
16/04/2012 at 18:15
Does anyone know when online entries open for 2013 race. Thought it was 9am today, but nothing on website. Have emailed but no response yet (i expect they are a little busy today). Funny, at 19-22 miles i was saying never again and between finishing and getting my medal i was already thinking i can do better than that next year.
16/04/2012 at 18:32

According the those on the 2013 thread in "events" it's tomorrow at 9 am. You could always dive in and make yourself at home.

Good for you - I won't be joining you - I'm still at the "never again" stage!

16/04/2012 at 18:49
Thanks Helen.

`I won't be joining you - I'm still at the "never again" stage!` - I take it that means you acknowledge you will be moving on to the "one more" stage soon.
16/04/2012 at 19:41
Philip - I pre register at Expo. Then at 19 mile in pain with cramp think I'm mad. Well I got talked into doing Halstead marathon in 4 weeks. Club need a ladies team for Essex Championship.
17/04/2012 at 10:52

Entries for 2013 are open now.... They're on the BM website. 

Early bird entries are £45, price then increases to £55 and then £65 depending on how late you enter

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
5 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.