Changing details on Acceptance Form

5 messages
29/11/2002 at 10:16
My application has been accepted and I am thrilled to bits as this is my first application.

I'm getting a bit paranoid now about my entry. My full name is Antonia, but I applied as Tonia (as this is what I am called)
Question - will I have problems with the officials? should I send back the forms with my full name, or am I just a paranoid successful applicant.
Iron SwissBobby    pirate
29/11/2002 at 10:18
call the hotline they are normally very good at sorting out little details like this. Dont panic yourself.
29/11/2002 at 16:03
What do you want to run as and have in the results? I want to use "Tony" so I entered as Tony and not Anthony (which is what I use for passports, bank accounts, pay cheques, etc).

I really don't think you'll have any problem running under whatever name you want to be called.

Tony
29/11/2002 at 16:08
At registration, the officials can ask for proof of identity to show that you are the person who entered. I am not aware of them ever actually asking anyone for this. Even if they did, a quick word of explanation would sort it out, they are just trying to guard against blatant swapping or trading of places.
30/11/2002 at 16:46
no problem,I have run the London Marathon 8 times and have always entered in my nickname of HARVEY instead of my first given name of ARVINDER....
You can call yourself whatever yoy like..

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
5 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.