Did you have a Pee ?

How many times have you been asked?

7 messages
Baz
19/04/2005 at 21:37
Got back to work today & virtually everybody asked the same question.
Queen Paula has really started something now.
19/04/2005 at 21:40
Everyone's been asking if I 'did a Paula', sometimes even before they ask what my time was.
19/04/2005 at 21:42
Me too, Baz. I'm a teacher and I really don't feel too comfortable about my young students asking me about my bowel movements!!!

Some have looked at me with utmost respect when I say I didn't stop, and I even had the comment, "You must be better than Paula, then."...I wish!!!!!!!
MRP
19/04/2005 at 21:45
OH THATS WOT I SLIPPED ON!
19/04/2005 at 21:45
I wanted to go before the gun - but put it off - and didn't realise I hadn't gone til I got to my charity's post race reception -

then it was like opening the flood gates -

isn't the human body amazing - wonder if I would have got a better time if I hadn't carried it for 26 miles?

I'll never know
19/04/2005 at 22:10
I went a couple of times before the start but after that I didnt need to paula till I got back to my friends house after the race.

19/04/2005 at 22:20
You could be right - maybe you're like a formula one car - they can't lap as fast with full tanks of petrol

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
7 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.