Different starts

will we ever find each other?

6 messages
14/03/2003 at 11:15
Mr FGS is at the blue start, and I am at the red start. Is there anything we can do about this?

If not, and we have to start separately, any tips on how/ where to meet up? Obviously the plan was to run together, and I can imagine it will be very difficult to spot an individual near the start.
Iron SwissBobby    pirate
14/03/2003 at 11:16
Decide on a mile marker that you will meet by....

use walkie talkies...

Mobile phones.....

luck....

14/03/2003 at 11:17
ask at registration if one of you can start at the wrong start.
14/03/2003 at 11:20
I wondered about asking at registration. Has anyone tried this, are they flexible?
14/03/2003 at 11:21
i am sure if you looked as if you were about to burst into tears at being parted from your loved one they might.
14/03/2003 at 11:28
FGS, I have asked for help at registration and they were sympathetic and helpful.

In case you can't arrange a change of start then choose the 4 mile marker as the two starts don't join together until just after the 3 mile marker. To make it a bit easier choose a side of the road as well. You should meet up no problem.

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
6 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.