Dreams -of FLM!

41 to 48 of 48 messages
18/04/2007 at 09:21
I had another one last night!

This time it was starting at the Expo, loads of spectators and there were escalators to negotiate. As I was going down the first one I realised I had my HRM wrist unit and footpod on but not the chest strap, major panic cos that thing's my bible. Anyway, decided to start the clock on it's own to clock the mile splits.

Making way through the expo, overtook loads by being sneaky, passed one of my mates (Veronica) and ended up running with another mate (Sally). Then we got outside and it was sleety big time. Few miles in and there was a snowy Mount Kilamanjaro to climb, some one thought it would be a good view of the sea right at the top if they stuck it in. Wierd thing was it was placed right in the middle of the village where my primary school was, and this was somehow part of the route.

There was a horrendous queue as there was only one footpath to the top. We were in front luckily and there were loads of people queuing behind. Some of which were people I know from a different department in work (Support Group).

Got to the top and I was well miffed, cos it was cloudy there was no view of the sea. Made our way back down, I indignantly announced to everyone there was no view of the soddin' sea, then trundled off on our way. I then woke up most confused!
18/04/2007 at 09:29
Lol LL! Sounds as crazy as one of mine! Symbolic mountain though...
19/04/2007 at 18:42
That's a great one LL!

Expo one for me last night - thought the race had started for some reason, seeing people making their way into the expo and started running after them (keen, me!) but then realised I was on the wrong day. Then realised I didn't have my registration form with me and I didn't know where it was so was trying to phone my OH but my mobile turned into a microwave! Hmm.
19/04/2007 at 18:49
Hhhmm, Jenns, wonder what's symbolic about the phone and microwave then?!

Dreams are getting crazier....
19/04/2007 at 20:27
Jennsie, I like your one about the wooden chair you were dragging along!
20/04/2007 at 09:42
God knows LL! I know Trying, something about my feet falling off that one!
20/04/2007 at 09:46
Yeah, I liked the wooden chair dream as well!

Dreamt about something completely different last night, no FLM for a change....
20/04/2007 at 16:07
Anything good LL?!

Anyone have any tactics for going back to sleep when you wake at 5? My brain kicks in and I start thinking about Sunday. I haven't had more than six hours sleep a night all week... boo hoo. Am going to have one glass of red wine tonight and go to bed at 8.30.

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
41 to 48 of 48 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.