Edinburgh Marathon 2012 - Place available until 31 March

Unable to attend Edinburgh marathon 2012 - place transfer available

2 messages
rds
20/03/2012 at 18:15
If anyone wishes to take an officially transferrable place in the 2012 Edinburgh Marathon I can provide my one.

Unfortunately it transpires that I won't be in Edinburgh on the weekend of 27/28 May 2012, so instead of the place going to waste I thought I would let people know in case anyone would be interested in the chance of this less expensive entry to the event.

The place cost £48, but I'd be happy to pass it on for £25 (£15 plus the £10 transfer fee paid when reregistering the place on the website.)

If anyone is interested then please feel free to contact me by email on s0898842@sms.ed.ac.uk

Keep on running anyhow!

Rob
rds
23/03/2012 at 14:53
Thanks for everyone's interest via my email address. I've now transferred my place.

Best wishes,

Rob

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
2 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.